TFW you buy a player and he is AMAZING on his debut.

miitchh

Reaction score
I can't even explain how good i feel on the inside after such event.

I just bought a 18 year old regen (Advanced Playmaker) and he made 4 assists (only 2 counted, 4 key passes) including 1 very sketchy and 1 15 yard BACKHELL pass to my strikers.

Player debut stories?

Got a 15 year old regen from my youth intake to score on his debut. Broke my club record and the league record. :)

Brought in john stones, Everton defender, first game for palace and he plays super solid keeping Michu and bony quiet, then stones goes up in the dieing minutes to score, Swansea 0 palace 1

Neal Maupay destroying PSV at the age of 15 with 4 goals on his debut. It was my first FM13 save on the first database & I was Vitesse... I threw him in the deep & it paid off big style!

Bought Varane for Liverpool 2nd season, not surprised at all but first match in the community shield vs Chelsea, absolutely marked Torres and then Lukaku out of the game and won every single aerial duel, seven tackles and fifteen interceptions. a wonder goal from oscar tied the match but Varane won it off a corner in the 95th.

Romero for my Newcastle scored 4 goals on his debut against our rivals Scumberland as a CM on my 3-3-3-1 tactic in the 1st season :D, it was an epic goal as well he took a shot from the left side of the pitch and it curled into the top right corner of the net with his left foot ( reminded me of Cisse goal against Chelsea :p )

El Sharraway scoring with literally his first touch of the ball for my spurs team against Chelsea last night was pretty sweet.

And Kurt Zouma just got 2 goals and a 9.4 rating on his debut against WBA!

I bought the regen i told you about for 475k and sold him for 8.25M€ a season later |). I'll never qualify for 1st knockout round in CL if i keep selling my players once i see a big above 5M. Used to poverty budgets :p

my little brother and i play using liverpool, sold suarez, bought akinfenwa and heskey. in their debut against servette fc (euro cup) heskey scores 2 and akinfenwa scores 1, with heskey as PotM.. (H)

BRB, gonna make a United save and buy Akinfenwa and Heskey.

I picked up Defoe on a free in my third season at Brighton. Hat-trick in hist first game.

I bought Hunteelar in an old Arsenal save and he scored 4 against United on debut, Fellaini on another Arsenal save scored 2 made 2 on his and Benik Afobe in the Hunteelar save scored the winner against Chelsea at the bridge with his first touch