tommytorres

Reaction score
Hello guys,

If u can remember I did try a Santos save in the previous game and I've decided to go back to the Brazilian League. weather i'm doing Santos again, don't know. I'm loading the game up as I type. I'm going to have a look at the squads and see whats going. I've started the game in December 2012

i like playing in brazil just for the young talent, romario wellington nem adryan real good players.

I'm actually looking to sign Wellington Nem as my best RAM is Ronaldinho but I'm playing him in the CAM role and my second best is terrible

When I did my Santos Save last year, I got confused with the leagues. simply they are:

The Sate Divisions
The state divs are made up of teams from the certain state in Brazil. Brazil is divided into states, not equally. The state divs are made up of League 1,2 and 3 teams. The Winner and abye 2nd get into the Brazillian Cup the next season.

First Division
Like the prem. The top 4 qualify for the Copa Liberados. 5th qualifys for the pliminary rounds.

ya the leagues are confusing for me.. wellington nem is a must buy and i trained him as a poacher and does brilliant and i have seen many other people say the same