Hey guys, working on a custom database. Does anyone know how to make a player stay at a club for so many years using the editor? I've got a custom club that I'm bringing up through the leagues and I don't want the players there to move away atleast for about 5 season. Any ideas?

I want to upload a database i created. its a '.dbc' file. How do i change it so i can upload?

I want to upload a database i created. its a '.dbc' file. How do i change it so i can upload?

Add it to a folder and make the folder a .rar then upload it.

Re-iterrating my question; Hey guys, working on a custom database. Does anyone know how to make a player stay at a club for so many years using the editor? I've got a custom club that I'm bringing up through the leagues and I don't want the players there to move away atleast for about 5 season. Any ideas?

sorry if this has been asked and answered already but iv searched the thread and found nothing, probably coz its so simple no one needs to ask:') trying to do the nasri to man city for 25m transfer that I'm sure will go through, mainly to clear nasri out for a realistic fee because I can only get max 16m selling him normally (using lfcmarshalls latest transfer update) and want him gone so I can rebuild my team without nasri and fabregas (fabregas transfer already done my marshall) so how should i best do it? I want all or most of my transfer fee to be reinvested into the budget, but I tried doing a future transfer for the day after the game starts and the transfer goes through but I don't get the funds:/ sorry if this is a stupidly simple question but don't really use editor much

Use the data editor and go to the "future transfer" tab, that way you can sell them for the right fee and have the income to spend

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I was trying to move Celtic and Rangers to the Premier League, but when I do all their previous Scottish competition history disappears (except their European history) does anyone know how to fix this so they retain their history like Cardiff and Swansea did?

You need to edit the national rules in the Data Editor (for prem, you edit the England national rules etc)

could you check for me and tell me how to do this for polish league? .... even if i try to add new rule it only allows me to do with a new league, not wiht the existing one ... :/

I was trying to move Celtic and Rangers to the Premier League, but when I do all their previous Scottish competition history disappears (except their European history) does anyone know how to fix this so they retain their history like Cardiff and Swansea did?

ok im starting to get very frustrated with the homegrown rules in the European competitions. I want to change the homegrown rule so it mimics the homegrown rules for the english premier league so that I don't have to have 4 players trained at the club. Can anyone tell me how to change the rules or even get rid of the homegrown rules because their really starting to annoy me

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to make a new player on the FM editor to add to Sheffield Wednesday. I want his stats to be good enough so that he scores bags of goals in league 1 but has the potential to become a world class player but I can't seem to make his stats good enough to even hold down a place in the Sheff Wed reserves. I'm trying to make him about 18-19 years old.

Any help?

Thanks.

does anyone now how to put youre own kits that you have made for a team on editor (e.g liverpool away kit) into your files and then install onto the game so it can be used on your career?? thanks :)

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

I dont think you can sorry :/

Hello, I have a original version of the game, but I used to have one which I'd downloaded. As the old one wasn't original now I can't edit, either with the live editor or with the normal editor. I've tried to uninstall and install the game, but I can't do anything! Does anybody know how to help me?thanks!!

This may have being asked before but 'How do you get rid of these generated players that are in a team you created'?

Thanks in advance

Hi

I'm currently doing my first edit. A reconstructed scottish league sysytem with 4 16 team leagues. 2 up and 2 down each season in each league except the top league. I've increased the prize fund for each league and given good tv money across the board which is something Scottish football currently lacks outside the big 2. I've made many other tweaks but have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1/ when setting the transfer window dates for the leagues, do you have to enter all future window dates or just the ones for the coming season?

2/ is there a way of changing the number of euro qualification slots for a
league?

I will probably have another couple of questions but it would be
great if anyone could answer these for me just now.

ThanksD

This may have being asked before but 'How do you get rid of these generated players that are in a team you created'?

Thanks in advance

When you start a new game there's several options that allow the game to insert generated players and staff if there aren't any there. Just untick them and the team will be empty.

Hi

I'm currently doing my first edit. A reconstructed scottish league sysytem with 4 16 team leagues. 2 up and 2 down each season in each league except the top league. I've increased the prize fund for each league and given good tv money across the board which is something Scottish football currently lacks outside the big 2. I've made many other tweaks but have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1/ when setting the transfer window dates for the leagues, do you have to enter all future window dates or just the ones for the coming season?

2/ is there a way of changing the number of euro qualification slots for a
league?

I will probably have another couple of questions but it would be
great if anyone could answer these for me just now.

ThanksD
1 yes just do the current season dates and they will carry on into the future.
2. click on nations/scotland/information then increase or decrease the EURO coefficients to change the number of places. ps they are out of 20.

1 yes just do the current season dates and they will carry on into the future.
2. click on nations/scotland/information then increase or decrease the EURO coefficients to change the number of places. ps they are out of 20.

Thanks for that. One more question about the transfer windows. I had set the summer and a January one. Jan was 1st Jan to 31st Jan. I played through a season and the next seasons transfer window for Jan has changed to 7/1 until 6/2. Any ideas how to make it stay at my original one 1st to 31st?

Thanks

D

i need help as i want to put intenational teams in a league (a few divisions) but i not sure what to do on it
i can do new leagues for clubs and stuff but i want international /// your help would be nice

i need help as i want to put intenational teams in a league (a few divisions) but i not sure what to do on it
i can do new leagues for clubs and stuff but i want international /// your help would be nice
you need to do in by adding continental rules but you wont be able to have promotion and relegation between the leagues as the game wont let you.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Thanks for that. One more question about the transfer windows. I had set the summer and a January one. Jan was 1st Jan to 31st Jan. I played through a season and the next seasons transfer window for Jan has changed to 7/1 until 6/2. Any ideas how to make it stay at my original one 1st to 31st?

Thanks

D
no sorry mate no idea on why that happened.