'The Last Train to Wales'- A Chris Turner Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update Chris, i read this ealier and thought i'd commented already for some reason :S. This masked man really is a master of deception! Really brilliant stuff mate :)

Thanks Joss. :)

He certainly is. ;)

Didn't know you started a story Chris. Just had a read and it was excellent mate! :D

Thanks mate. :)

Glad you like it. ^^)

Updates around 7.00 as I am out all day with some mates. Sorry.

Last edited:
Potentially challenging the very best stories on here, great start Chris!

woah, just read through it, one of the best stories on here mate! ^^)

really keeps you on the edge of your seat. :p

Wednesday, 7th July 2010

mysteryman.jpg

The big day had come. My official unveiling. I wiped the beads of sweat off my forehead and staggered confidently into the conference room. The cameras seem to flash like great forks of lightning and the murmur of voices suddenly turned into uproar. Everyone was shouting. I glanced quickly around the large, modern room. There must have been nearly 100 people, all wanting answers. The chairman was sitting in the seat next to mine. He smiled and gestured for me to take the seat. I took my place in the middle of the desk and prepared to face the music.

'Chris, Swansea City have been known for their lack of goals. Will you be able to change this?' Asked a wiry man from Sky, looking nervously into my eyes.

'Erm, I don't see why not.'

Before I had the chance to explain any further, a gunshot went off at the back of the room. Silence. Then screaming. The journalist keeled over and smacked the floor. Suddenly, everywhere was chaos. People were shouting, screaming, sprinting for the doors. An alarm went off and already I could hear the distant screeching of sirens. I desperately searched the masses of panicking people, but the assassin was gone. Before I could search further, I was bustled back out into the corridor and pushed into a car. The driver sped off leaving me to agonise over what to do next.

Nice update mate. Already waiting for the next one. Can't wait to see how this one unravels.

Thanks Mike. :)

Glad you like. :p

Very good update Chris, just seen the latest one! Can't wait to find out who the next target is!

Status
Not open for further replies.