The Manchester United Thread

Casemiro on rumours of a move away.

“I’m well, I’m happy, and every day I get to play here. As I usually say, Manchester United gave me what I wanted.

“This joy of being able to enjoy the game, enjoy the Premier League.

“So, I’m happy to be here at Manchester United and enjoying the game.”

·
🚨
| OFFICIAL: Tom Huddlestone announces his departure from #mufc

Utd at 8-1 against, in an FA Cup Final, just blows my mind. I mean we know the club has fallen deep into the abyss like very few major clubs ever have so spectacularly and quickly. But for Utd to be SO long odds in a Cup Final, against the upstarts who are big in Stockport and Oldham, and not many other places in Greater Manchester, is mind blowing.

If the bookies have that right, this could be a Watford-esq final humiliation.

Utd at 8-1 against, in an FA Cup Final, just blows my mind. I mean we know the club has fallen deep into the abyss like very few major clubs ever have so spectacularly and quickly. But for Utd to be SO long odds in a Cup Final, against the upstarts who are big in Stockport and Oldham, and not many other places in Greater Manchester, is mind blowing.

If the bookies have that right, this could be a Watford-esq final humiliation.
Mate, you say this like anyone of us on this thread are under any illusions of winning tomorrow. We don’t need bookies to jump to that conclusion on the back of a horrid season.

We’re losing and might be Ten Hag’s last match with us. I just want tomorrow to be done with and move on to the euros