hitsman

Reaction score
I have been looking up player attributes and comparing the potential skills of 'wonderkids' to the current stars of the game (e.g. Messi or Ronaldo). Here are my wonderkids who will actually become one of the best in the game.

1) Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) - Believe it or not, he will turn out twice the player of Jack Wilshere ever will. Great passing range, good shooting ability and the credibility that Fabregas will soon leave behind. He definitely will become one of (if not the) best players in the whole game.

2) Neymar (Santos) - Plays typically as a striker but does very well on the AML side if you train him there. Scores goals, dribbles like Ronaldinho & crosses spectacularly accurately. Must buy.

3) Denis (Celta) - Just 17 years of age, you have to be pretty patient in making him a star, as he takes a while (and a lot of loaning outs) to increase his current potential. Definitely worthwhile though as he becomes the next Xavi/Iniesta (delete as appropriate)

4) Khoma Babacar (Fiorentina), Taufic Guarch (Estudiantes Tecos), Yaya Sanogo (Auxerre), Amine (Sporting) - Now I've put all these four together because they all play similarly. Aside Amine, they all grow pretty quickly and don't have too far to go before meeting their great potential. However, Amine is younger than the three, 17, and needs a lot (and I mean a lot) of work before he gets to be one of the best.

5) Eden Hazard (Lille) - I don't think I have to explain this player to you guys. He is just immense as an attacking midfielder and literally owns the playing field. He is just that good. Enough said.

6) Clement Grenier (Lyon) - Another attacking midfielder to add into the frame, Grenier can be used as a regular midfielder too. He is young-ish at 20, and should really play in Carling Cup games (if you're a top tier manager) before he makes the step up.

7) Sergio Canales (Real Madrid) - Try buying this guy if Madrid even let you sniff him. He turns out to be a shining star amongst men (I don't know where that saying came from) and dictates play very well indeed. It's difficult buying him and will take a while to negotiate, but if you don't get this man, Hazard (see 5) offers an affordable and similar option.

8) Dedryck Boyata (Manchester City) - The best defender in the game, if money-grabbing Man City (because they buy everyone in the game, not because I dislike them) let you prise him away. I urgently tell you to buy him if you have the money, he comes in very very handy and is a star to behold once he achieves his potential.

There are a few more out there, but I'll see if people want it by demand, and if so, I'll supply a few more. Anyone I missed? :D

Thorgan Hazard(Eden's brother) is also very good after three seasons. Zargo Toure is very impressive, Taufic Guarch is good enough to play for most Prem sides too.

Derp, believe it or not Aaron Ramsey is the only -10 potential player on the game... of course he's gonna be twice the player Wilshire will be.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Ty for Denis and Amine though, i like players who need work, it means they won't be demanding a first team spot instantly.

Babacar indeed becomes a monster player. Heading, Finishing, teamwork...
In my new save I bought him instead of Dzeko and almost every month some of his stats gets better. Awesome.

Another player that no one talks about is Crisetig. I don't know if it's in my previous save, but he becomes a beter version of Marchisio, which is awesome!

Did you made the opening post with or without knowing their PA?
Also can you increase potential by loaning players out?

Did you made the opening post with or without knowing their PA?
Also can you increase potential by loaning players out?

I know their PA for certain ;)
You can increase their current ability, yes. But make sure you don't just loan out the player to a random club which are surely not going to play him. You don't want him playing in the reserves for them.

I have already read that article and I am glad to say it really helped me think about loaning players off. But what i meant to say was increasing PA, Potential ability not CA Current ability. I always thought the first one was impossible.
Example, i make the numbers up
Pato: CA 150 PA 180, is it possible to increase his PA as stated here.

3) Denis (Celta) - Just 17 years of age, you have to be pretty patient in making him a star, as he takes a while (and a lot of loaning outs) to increase his current potential. Definitely worthwhile though as he becomes the next Xavi/Iniesta (delete as appropriate)

Also sorry i am Hi jacking your thread, but due this detail i have an hard time understanding some parts of it.

I have already read that article and I am glad to say it really helped me think about loaning players off. But what i meant to say was increasing PA, Potential ability not CA Current ability. I always thought the first one was impossible.
Example, i make the numbers up
Pato: CA 150 PA 180, is it possible to increase his PA as stated here.

Also sorry i am Hi jacking your thread, but due this detail i have an hard time understanding some parts of it.

Sorry, I guess this was my mistake that you misunderstood it. What I meant to say was, it can increase his current ability, not potential. Hope that clears things up (H)

Connor Ramsay from saint mirren looks like he has great potential 17 year old striker