Blackpool_h-1.png

Rot-Weiss Essen Home 10/11
EssenHome10-11.png

Rot-Weiss Essen Away10/11
EssenAway10-11.png

Rot-Weiss Essen Third 10/11
EssenThird10-11.png

What template is that ? that's pretty good, might look better with a different sponsor but good effort 9/10

thanks and it is FMPT.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

what happened to the sponsor? the design is pretty good, but the logo is too big. and i'm not to sure about the wihte part on the top.

Last edited:
i haven't been making kits
and actually the blue box is part of the sponsor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
benficahome.jpg

never have used this kind of kit so please be nice(A)

alright mate, jeeeez, was trying to help
it may be part of the sponsor, but it doesn't suit the kit, it'd look much better without the blue box! the sponsors far too low, and the club badge is an absolute mess, also, put sponsors and logos underneath the texture layer.

As for this benfica kit, it's better, the pepsi logo's slightly stretched and again, too low down, though at least the club badge isn't a mess, again, put these under the texture layers....

alright mate, jeeeez, was trying to help
it may be part of the sponsor, but it doesn't suit the kit, it'd look much better without the blue box! the sponsors far too low, and the club badge is an absolute mess, also, put sponsors and logos underneath the texture layer.

As for this benfica kit, it's better, the pepsi logo's slightly stretched and again, too low down, though at least the club badge isn't a mess, again, put these under the texture layers....

i know and i appreciated the help. sorry if it sounded like i was being rude.

i haven't been making kits
and actually the blue box is part of the sponsor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
benficahome.jpg

never have used this kind of kit so please be nice(A)

nice 9/10

Just messing about:
Rot-Weiss Essen Home fantasy 11-12
EssenHome11-12-1.png

Rot-Weiss Essen Away fantasy 11-12
EssenAway11-12.png

Rot-Weiss Essen Third fantasy 11-12
EssenThird11-12-1.png

Last edited: