The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

The idea looks good but some parts of it look a bit weird, the text is too big and would look better if it wasn't touching the border and the outer glow looks too big. Other than that it looks decent.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Canvas size is also too small and the glow suddenly stops on some bits.

The idea looks good but some parts of it look a bit weird, the text is too big and would look better if it wasn't touching the border and the outer glow looks too big. Other than that it looks decent.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Canvas size is also too small and the glow suddenly stops on some bits.

Thanks for the feedback.. If I sent you the PDF file do you think you'd be able to fix it up for me? (A)

Haven't posted anything in a while, but might aswell post this.

revelations.png

Border is a bit ****** up on the site.

Not really sure on it, thoughts?

Very nice Stuw. IMO the second one will look better once it is resized (reduce jagged edges). Also I noticed near the players head there is a small chunk out of the curve of the red shield.

Last edited:
Well Stu, looks like you spent alot longer on yours than I did on mine for his blog lol

I did a few, but they were the best ones.

Trying to go about making my own logo for a sports brand; only a simple early draft, help welcome. MDs stands for Mike Dale sports (Mike Dale = me if you didn't know).

mdslogo.png

The mds logo is good but in my point of view it is simple you may work more ,you can increase the height of 'm' or 's' .I think all letter levels should not be same.

Trying to go about making my own logo for a sports brand; only a simple early draft, help welcome. MDs stands for Mike Dale sports (Mike Dale = me if you didn't know).

mdslogo.png

Looks purty good. I like it's simplicity.

here is another graphic i am working on there is a delay at the start and it plays 3 time
prototype-2.gif