By Steven Gerrard I'm referring to the punching of the DJ in the club.

Ashley Cole, is a trouble maker for much different things than this. :/

As I said, I was just trying out things...
Anyway, new update coming up :D

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

With Drogba back from injury and the team looking refreshed after the two week break, we welcome Panathinaikos at the second leg of the Champions League knockout round, this time at home soil. And with two away goals in the bag, I really expected a victory in style in front of our fans.

16th March 2011 – vs. Panathinaikos (Home)
(Last leg – Panathinaikos 0-2 Chelsea)

2bNis.jpg

FINAL SCORE
Chelsea 2 (4) – 0 (0) Panathinaikos
Scorers: F.Torres (20’) D.Drogba (77’)

ANOTHER solid performance from Torres. Scored a goal and set Drogba up too. Seems like buying him really wasn’t such a bad idea from Ancelotti; his been doing so well! He should have scored more though – the quality of the balls from Malouda and John Obi Mikel was of high standard, plus Ramires played well in Essien’s role. It’s all good.

-----

The day after the win against Panathinaikos, the draws for the semi finals took place. To tell the truth there were no easy teams – Manchester United, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Inter and Real Madrid. All world class teams. AC Milan and Rangers still had to play their second leg.

As the man picked out the first ball, the reader called out the team’s name. It was…

"Chelsea."

My heart suddenly started beating fast. Who were we playing?

“AC Milan or Rangers.”

Hard fixture, but then again all the teams there were hard. At least we didn’t have Barcelona or Inter; it would be very hard if we had any of them two.

As the teams kept getting called out the Quarter Final fixtures were these:

Arsenal vs. Inter
Man United vs. Bayern Munich
Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona

Wow… some massive games here. From a neutral point of view these should give some cracking matches. The biggest one has to be Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Our next fixture is probably one of the most important yet: Man City. Looking at the league table, if we win here we will be third by one point. Let’s hope the lads can put a brilliant performance and get us the all-important three points.

Haven't read this story but looks great mate. Loving the pictures and the layout as said before by someone is superb.

By Steven Gerrard I'm referring to the punching of the DJ in the club.

Ashley Cole, is a trouble maker for much different things than this. :/

tbh mate it is only a story and in stories anything can happen ;)

Great story, at least torres is scoring for you, nice little bit about a.cole, still better than shooting a fan with an air rifle XD

Lamps did the job against bpool though, too bad for nando

Thanks guys..
It's probably going to be one-two (if I have time) updates per weekday, then at the weekend, depending on what I am doing, 2-4 updates.
Anyways writing today's update right now ;)

good updates
i liked the cole thing:p
very good detail

Thanks ;)

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

This is it – if I win this game it would help me with the battle for 3rd place hugely. Actually, if I win this game I will be third place by one point. It’s not going to be easy though; because I am pretty sure Man City will field their best side for this battle.

THE BIG MATCH:​
H8sHV.png
VS.
MWHOM.png

Saturday, 19th March 2011
Referee: Mike Dean
Attendance: 39,899
Stadium: Stamford Bridge

Manchester City is one of my two opponents that will be fighting out for a Champions League spot. In my opinion Man City is more of a threat than Tottenham, so winning this will really boost my challenge. Well, I have just arrived at Stamford Bridge so now it’s my turn to inspire the players to go for that all important three points.

“Right, Manchester City. As you all probably know this is one of our biggest games yet. Since we are already out for the running for the Premier League we should at least aim for automatic qualification to the Champions League. So I want you to go out there and win for the fans! They have spent their hard-earned cash just to see us play so we should give what they deserve by showing a great performance and a great result. Now go!”

I was confident. Four wins on a row has really helped the morale at the team and everyone knows that they can win today. Let’s just hope they show it at the pitch.

I did make some changes to the line-up: Drogba looked tired and so did Ramires, so for them I started Anelka and Benayoun.

After I shook Roberto Mancini’s hand and sat down, the match began.

The First Half

skC3z.jpg

Good start to the game. Actually, it wasn’t the greatest of starts, since Tevez nearly scored the same goal that he scored last time we had City. Luckily the shot just rounded off the post. It was that, right after this, Adam Johnson fouled Torres after he got past him. The significance of this was that it was in the 18 yard-box. Penalty!

After Mario Balotelli got a yellow card for arguing with the referee, Lampard stepped up and placed the ball to the bottom right corner. 1-0!

After the goal Mancini ordered his players to attack. But before the match I had told the lads to try and keep possession, and if they lose the ball limit the shots to only long range ones. Although this did mean that we didn’t create as many chances as we could have, so didn’t City. 1-0 at half-time.

The Second Half

p3X9A.jpg

At the break I changed my tactics so that the players would go more attacking and try to finish off the game. But that did come with Tevez constantly tormenting our defence with timed runs and just staying onside. I have to thank Terry and Luiz for doing such a brilliant job, because if they were switched off just for one minute, next thing you know Tevez would have been one-on-one with the keeper. Torres didn’t play as well as he had done in the last couple of games – he looked like a completely different man. The last few minutes were the most tense, as the midfield battle went fierce. Still, we held on and the score ended with 1-0.

FINAL SCORE: CHELSEA 1 – 0 MANCHESTER CITY

Man of the Match:
dZNCx.jpg

David Luiz (7.50)
Solid at the back, threat at corners. Also constantly trying to play Malouda or Torres with long balls from the back, with more success than failures. Overall a great performance by the centre back.

Maybe I had wanted more goals, but then again I am happy with three points for now. Now we need to keep getting results so that we cement this position. Because when I checked the Premier League table:

Jp6lo.png

We knew that we can’t afford to slip. Not at this stage of the season.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Any comments? :(

Last edited:
good win against city mate keep up the good work enjoying this story :)

good win against city mate keep up the good work enjoying this story :)

Thanks man :)

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Going to play the games for the next update ;)

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Oh. My. God. So many injuries! Just checked my Hotmail account and the physio has sent me three e-mails. First one was about Florent Malouda:
“Florent will be out for about three weeks, Sid. He has pulled a hamstring at the international game against Luxemburg and it’s quite a serious one."

Next up was Didier Drogba:
“Didier has also been injured with a bruised thigh after a tackle. It’s not that serious, however, and so should be back in around a week.”

Finally, Yossi Benayoun:
“Yossi is suffering from a sprained wrist after his game against Latvia. He should be back by two weeks time.”

Yikes, some big names here, especially Malouda and Drogba. Didier will probably be back before the Champions League quarter-finals against AC Milan, but Malouda won’t. His one of my best performers right now and really this is a bad loss for the team. Hopefully we can do without these players for the next couple of games.

2nd April 2011 – vs. Stoke (Away)
27447bd8-dd68-4a94-86f1-35ab111181ea.jpg

FINAL SCORE
STOKE 1 – 3 CHELSEA
Scorers: F.Torres (8’, 66’) Y.Zhirkov (46’) D.Pugh (51’)
Great performance all around. Especially, since half the team were either with the international squad or injured, the team did very well adapting a new formation. Torres scored again, and was very close with a hat-trick. Danny Pugh did pull one back for Stoke after a diving header, but really we always looked like winning and after Zhirkov and Torres scored I knew I had three point in the bag.

Just hopefully most of the players come back for the next game: AC Milan.

But before the Milan game, the other Champions League scores came through. They were-

Man United 1 – 1 Bayern Munich
Real Madrid 0 – 2 FC Barcelona

Barcelona really are dominating the Champions League. Let’s just hope we don’t have them in the semi-finals, if we get through that is.

6th April 2011 – vs. AC Milan (Home)
Fernando-Torres-61.jpg

FINAL SCORE​
CHELSEA 0 – 0 AC MILAN
Scorers: None

Could have won the game. Should have won the game. Sixteen shots compared to their seven. And only five went on target? It’s a bit shocking to tell the truth. Happy with the performance but not with the finishing; Torres didn’t do well and eventually got substituted for Drogba, who did a little bit better and it took the Milan keeper some good saves to keep him out. At least they didn’t score any away goals. Let’s hope we finish the Italian job at San Siro (excuse the pun) Van Bommel will miss the next game so hopefully we can build on to that loss.

Other scores:
Arsenal 0 - 0 Inter Milan

Brilliant! loved the ashley cole bit! awesome read! don't let others slate you over it :) its a good story! adds a brilliant twist :) just re updated mine mate :D

But seriously KIU! im enjoying this will watch it tight :D

Brilliant! loved the ashley cole bit! awesome read! don't let others slate you over it :) its a good story! adds a brilliant twist :) just re updated mine mate :D

But seriously KIU! im enjoying this will watch it tight :D

Thanks man :D Would have checked your but homework and assesments can do your head in :mad:

Doing well I am enjoying it! Get that away goal in Milan like Wisey did u wil be ok!

Just read through this, looks really good, enjoying the level of detail as well

Dont worry about followers, they will come around in the end lol

KIU!