The Saints are coming. 4-1-2-1-2 tactic by Bozinis8 (Testers needed)

bozinis8

Reaction score
Greetings guys!
I started a game with Southampton and had a lot of success and I would like to share my tactic.
I would like some of your time as testers so with your help we can make my tactic even better.
With my tactic I won the F.A. cup and the Capital One amd finished 3rd in my first season. Currently,In my 2nd season, I am league leaders and Qualified for the Champions League first Knockout round

The following screenshot is my tactic. As you can see,it is a fluid 4-1-2-1-2 formation with attacking mentality

View attachment 438081

The most important players in you first eleven,are the two Complete Wing Backs. A lot of my team's success is because Mr. Nathaniel Clyne and Mr. Luke Shaw tear defences apart with their forward runs providing the attackers drill crosses and through balls.
Them and the AMC are the main ball contributers to the attackers as the DM and MCs are covering,winning balls and play their short tiki-taka passing game

Here is the Premier League table of my first season. As you can see,I didn't win the thing by 2 points
View attachment 438084

And here is my current season's league table,just before the January transfer window
View attachment 438085

This is the Training Screen. I am using Def. Positioning as Match Prep. because i find it hard to have any clean sheets,despite my GK doing great.
View attachment 438080

The following part,in my opinion is the most important asset of the tactic.
The Opposition Instructions:
You NEVER let you Assistant take the Instructions even if he is Mauro Tassoti or anyone with 20 Tactical Knowledge.
The O.I. is a two-part procedure.

1st part of O.I.
We highlight the less-dangerous Opposition players except the two CBs and we use the displayed instructions
View attachment 438079

2nd part of O.I.
We highlight the most dangerous Opposition playes i.e. AMC,AMR/L and ST
and use the displayed instructions
View attachment 438078

That was pretty much it. With your managerial skills and my tactic,hopefully we can produce amazing results.

The following screenies,display the player stats of my current season,as well as the fixtures played so far
View attachment 438083View attachment 438082

Thank you all for reading my thread and I hope some of you could spend some of your time testing my tactic. Thank you all in advance

I apologise for my english. I hope they are not that bad. Cheers :)

The tactic :
View attachment 437951

Last edited:
Hello Bozinis8

I will test this tactic that looks like the one I created

i will keep in touch

Thanks for your job

I am sorry guys. The opening post is now updated and now it is the correct tactic.
Cheers

Hi
Can you put here the tactics 4-2-3-1 and 4-5-1 that is in print?
Sorry for my bad english

How'd you manage to put that team together in your second season with Southampton?

Tester

Going to test out these tactics now.

I'll let you know how it works out!

Nice tactic :)

I tried this tactic after a troubled start an Man United. It didn't go very well the first few matches, and i was about to give up and go back to my own tactic(also 4-1-2-1-2). I tried one more game, but didn't waste my time with OI, just letting my assistant take care og it. Then suddenly the players started to click, and i created a bunch of big chances and had the ball about 60% of the time. This was around new years, and into april i have not yet lost a game. I'm in the quarterfinal of CL, where i smashed Man City 4-1 in the home game. The team won the leaguecup after showing Spurs what football is really about in the final. Reached semifinals i the FA cup, and has almost taken over the lead in the league. Now i just hope that Chelsea trips in one(or more) of their last 7-8 games in the league. The team looks invinsible at the moment, and the Complete WB's are tearing every defence apart. Valencia is perfect for the role, and even Buttner are a major PL star. Thanks for an amazing tactic. FM is really fun when things work out so well :) ("Knock on wood") ;-)