Thugs bash 8 year old boy and his father

This stuff happens all over the world at all sorts of events and even daily life.

Just a couple drunk idiots who got their panties in a wad. They'll get whats coming to them, don't worry about that.

Absolutely disgraceful...although at least they weren't trying to hit the kid, they were going for the dad and the kid got hurt in the midst of the scuffle. It's not quite as the thread title seems and not sure if a lot of people realize that.

shocking hope they catch them and let them rot in jail and lets see how they do in a fight against someone there own size

Absolutely disgraceful...although at least they weren't trying to hit the kid, they were going for the dad and the kid got hurt in the midst of the scuffle. It's not quite as the thread title seems and not sure if a lot of people realize that.

The kid was still knocked to the ground, Plus they attacked a man who was with his kid which makes it as bad as hitting him especially when he did get hurt, and they could have hit the kid but the dad held him and protected him. Understand where your coming from but the kid still got knocked to the ground which is enough for assaulting a minor to me.

Cruickshank_1238834a.jpg

Little Aidan Cruickshank and his father James were making their way to a Rangers fans' bus after seeing their team beat Hibs 2-0 in Edinburgh on Wednesday when they were ambushed.
Frightened Aidan was knocked to the ground and suffered a nasty bruise to his head. The thugs ran off when cops arrived on the scene.
James, 27, of Sauchie, Clackmannanshire, said: "I got hit a few times, they kept going at me as I held my son. People ended up accidentally standing on Aidan. He was in tears."
Police have appealed for witnesses.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sco.../Soccer-thugs-bash-Aiden-8.html#ixzz1CSrr6Bni

What scum, really starting to hate the Edinburgh clubs more than the ger because of some of their sick fans tbh

Where in the article does it say it was Hibs fan's who did this?

It could have been a Hearts fans or even a Celtic fans, as there are a few of them around the Leith area or are you just jumping to conclusions because it was a game at Easter Road so it must have been Hibs fans?

Last edited:
Why, just what's going through a fan's head to do and punch a small kid enjoying a night out to watch the team he loves. Why?

Same old Hibs

Came to Motherwell last week with flares, steel poles and baseball bats and caused all sorts of trouble putting 2 'Well fans in hospital

It could have been a Hearts fans or even a Celtic fans, as there are a few of them around the Leith area or are you just jumping to conclusions because it was a game at Easter Road so it must have been Hibs fans?
because most Hearts and Celtic fans where in Glasgow, why would a Celtic or Heart fan be lurking outside Easter road? Hearts fans would be drowning there sorrows, Celtic fans celebrating.

Although you have made a good point

Last edited:
How come clubs get punished for there fans singing songs like Rangers have in the past but when this happens nothing gets done. Its a disgrace.

How come clubs get punished for there fans singing songs like Rangers have in the past but when this happens nothing gets done. Its a disgrace.
becuase they havent caught the perps and its not even proven to be hibs fans

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

changed title of the thread

Same old Hibs

Came to Motherwell last week with flares, steel poles and baseball bats and caused all sorts of trouble putting 2 'Well fans in hospital
Flares...Steel poles and Baseball bats.....lol
By any chance you don't write for the Sun or the News of the world, that's the sort of rubbish they would write. I was at the game and not once did I see flares go off, let alone see anybody walking about with a steel pole or a baseball bat.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

When did Rangers get punished....I know they and celtic were warned about it?

That sort of talk won't be had here.

Typical Hibs scum (A)

Are you Forum Moderator by any chance?
If you are, then you should be removed for using words like "SCUM" in a post!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

because most Hearts and Celtic fans where in Glasgow, why would a Celtic or Heart fan be lurking outside Easter road? Hearts fans would be drowning there sorrows, Celtic fans celebrating.

Although you have made a good point
Last year a Hibs fan was attacked by a guy and his mate with a scaffolding pole in a side street of Easter Road. The police caught the both of them going into a flat......... 10 mins walk form the Hibs ground.

Every club has nut jobs and Hibs are no different, but you have to remember, their are gangs (non-football fans) who lurk around grounds just to cause trouble.

I feel sorry for the lad, but who know what really happened, as I have seem many time before going to games, men with kids shouting abuse at the other fans thinking that nobody would attack them!

Are you Forum Moderator by any chance?
If you are, then you should be removed for using words like "SCUM" in a post!

Has supporting Hibs affected your sense of humour? It was a joke.

Took my 8 year old daughter to Man United v Leeds in the cup last year...
Walking past about 20 Leeds fans the abuse was disgraceful..And of a lewd nature towards my little girl which I thought was bang out of order.I'm not labelling all Leeds fans. I know the rivalry is intense but there has to be a line drawn..

Why, just what's going through a fan's head to do and punch a small kid enjoying a night out to watch the team he loves. Why?
It was the father that was attacked and not the boy. The boy was knocked to the ground in the scuffle and bumped his head.

I just don't understand some people. I hope this doesn't put this kid off going to football matches again, but it might do (understandably). I stopped going to United games for like 2 years when I was young just because we had a mini car crash..