• Penalty taking
  • Detemination
  • First touch
Weaknesses:
Aerial ability

roles

Poacher

Watt.jpg

He plays alot better than his stats may suggest. His potential rating should be through the roof because hes one of the best young strikers i.e. under 19 in the UK at this moment in real life,

composure should be higher after yesterday lol. is he that good in fm base or did you edit some of his stats after last night. p.s would love to know what training schedule you are using.

composure should be higher after yesterday lol. is he that good in fm base or did you edit some of his stats after last night. p.s would love to know what training schedule you are using.

I know lol. He is that good in the game normal. Thats just a natural progression. I've never tampered with training schedules in my whole FM/CM career and my players always progress well.

so you just put him on normal forwards training or just general training, and he progresses?

Yeah i've always done that. Game time makes player progress quicker than anything so i always persist with youngsters.

Wow, he does look pretty decent! Could bag a lot of goals domestically.

Tony Watt (goal scoring machine)

Ok Tony Watt's stats aren't all that impressive in FM13 however regardless of his stats the man is a goal scoring machine. I played 4 seasons with him as manager of celtic before taking him to bayern munich and then to Barcelona where i am currently still the manager. He also has a habbit of scoring in the big matches. Below are his goals per game for each team and season in all competitions from the age of 19 throught to 25:

at Celtic: (appearance as a sub)

2012/13: App- 18(14) goals 11
2013/14: App- 57(1) Goals 49
2014/15: App- 64(2) Goals 67
2015/16 App- 45(6) Goals 31

at Bayern: 33m transfer

2016/17: app- 25(10) Goals 12
2017/18: App- 35(5) Goals 34
2018/19: App- 18(6) Goals 16

at Barca: 20m transfer (current season dec 8)

2019/20: App- 9(2) goals 9 (after 5 months out with a broken leg!)

Scotland internationally
App - 59 goals 45 (scotlands all time goal scorer)

The above stats speak for themselves

I'll admit the transfer fees paid ar crazy money for someone ranked a 2-3* striker but i wanted to see whether he could continue to score goals in the big leagues. So far he's proven he can and still young. would definetly recommend signing him.