So which file should I download? Are all the spanish transfers done? or just the big teams?

Since you transfered Paco to bar. you can transfer munir to valencia on a 1 year loan with an option to buy for €12m.

And if you could check out more teams in germany, not just the top teams, it would be great

Last edited:
Duuude that's awesome

Thanks man. I registered this site just to thank you for your work. I don't want to buy FM 16 because i don't think there is not much difference than 15. All i need is transfer update and you are doing a very good job. Do you make any changes on attributes of players? I am just curious. Thx again.

Thanks man. I registered this site just to thank you for your work. I don't want to buy FM 16 because i don't think there is not much difference than 15. All i need is transfer update and you are doing a very good job. Do you make any changes on attributes of players? I am just curious. Thx again.
yeah, in few cases

update

hi , will you do this update until 31.08.2016 and at clock 12 pm ? Because ı will play with fenerbahçe and jermaine lens, moussa sow arent at fenerbahçe in 29.08.2016 .. thanks from now

hi , will you do this update until 31.08.2016 and at clock 12 pm ? Because ı will play with fenerbahçe and jermaine lens, moussa sow arent at fenerbahçe in 29.08.2016 .. thanks from now

we really will be very happy if you make this update until 31.08.2016. i am from turkey too and my team is besiktas made 3 transfers on this date.