What's so bad about it?
A lot...from CA/PA to transfers, for example A.Silva is amazing young prospect for Porto and Portugal and on update he is bad. The update is ok but totally unfinished. And im talking only Portugese update...for my opinion only solid update is Ligue 1 other stuff is 20% done.
PS. This is only update that I think is worth trying but only when totally finished, other updates are garbage.

Last edited:
I think this is a good database. He is doing what he has to do, update transfers. He spends a lot of time updating a lot of leagues. It's true that CA/PA is not updated and the problem with signing players is not fixed, but I'm doing it by myself. Changing CA/PA of every player I know, and changing the arrival date, so now is possible to sign players without problems. I'm also trying to update release clauses. Anyway, I appreciate your work.

I think this is a good database. He is doing what he has to do, update transfers. He spends a lot of time updating a lot of leagues. It's true that CA/PA is not updated and the problem with signing players is not fixed, but I'm doing it by myself. Changing CA/PA of every player I know, and changing the arrival date, so now is possible to sign players without problems. I'm also trying to update release clauses. Anyway, I appreciate your work.

First, I want to thank you for your comment and nice words. Tomorrow will be a new update. New update contains half of the Russian Premier league and Partizan Belgrade and the latest updtaes. You have to know how I do this all for free and I do not have time to do it but I try to do the best I can and know. CA/PA will be in the next update! See you! :)

First, I want to thank you for your comment and nice words. Tomorrow will be a new update. New update contains half of the Russian Premier league and Partizan Belgrade and the latest updtaes. You have to know how I do this all for free and I do not have time to do it but I try to do the best I can and know. CA/PA will be in the next update! See you! :)

BRO WONDERFUL. STILL AS MY FM 2015 WAS BEAUTIFUL FOR THE PLAYERS. ARTIK 2018 UPDATED YOU ARE YOU WAITING :) SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE FOR BAD ENGLISH

Hi guys,

here is a new update that includes: new transfer update 17/18, new league structure for some nations, clubs like Evian, Split, Koper, are now amateur clubs, Zinchenko and Bentancur are now in a game, Dani Ceballos and Gigio Donnarumma are updated.
You can expect new updates soon.
Please leave your comments and suggestions!

http://www.megafileupload.com/2Mlfi/...date_17_18.rar

See you soon!! :)