My tweak of this if anyone want it. Been working really well.

It is important to use suitable players though.

AC must be good att passing the ball. Central midfielder must be both at passing but also a good goalscorer.

And so on...

No OI and training at balanced with attacking movement as match day training.

My results:

QX4b0VE.png

Link to tweak
tweak v3 ? and what your team ?

AC must be good att passing the ball. Central midfielder must be both at passing but also a good goalscorer.

And so on...

My results:

QX4b0VE.png

Link to tweak

Your tweak is freaking good, I am in Ligue 2 with Paris FC and I am destroying a lot of people, I was classed to finish just before the last place and I am nearing the 1st place in ranking.

My only prolbem is the number of red cards... My god.

Your tweak is freaking good, I am in Ligue 2 with Paris FC and I am destroying a lot of people, I was classed to finish just before the last place and I am nearing the 1st place in ranking.

Okey, you could try and change player instructions and don't use "hard tackles" or what ever it's called (I play FM with Swedish as language).

Sure I get the usual red card now and then, but not extreme at all during a season.

LMAO do I read this the right way ?
You are destroying a lot of people in Paris ????
FFS and you are blaming red cards uhm

Sound like bad **** joke :O

Sorry CodeX, I am French Canadian so English is not my main language! I meant I am destroying a lot of team WITH Paris FC, not with the PSG! :p

Thanks Zyndar for a real football tactic.
i incharge Man UTD in 2020/2021.
2021/2022 i start to use This tactic with some tweak to my player and this is result.

Thanks Zyndar for a real football tactic.
i incharge Man UTD in 2020/2021.
2021/2022 i start to use This tactic with some tweak to my player and this is result.

Do you only change the player roles? Or do you change any instruction too?

How can this tactic be changed if I want to hold lead (roles,instructions etc.)? For example, what if I use DM as Half-Back and turn it to 4-3-3? Any suggestions?

How can this tactic be changed if I want to hold lead (roles,instructions etc.)? For example, what if I use DM as Half-Back and turn it to 4-3-3? Any suggestions?

Use deepest D-line and change mentality to contain.

And so on...

My results:

QX4b0VE.png

Link to tweak

Can someone upload the tweak, please

New tweak of this great tactic.

Some new instructions and new positions.

A more attacking inside forward to the left. Right winger is gone and replaced by a wide playmaker. Central attacker is a complete forward now instead and scoring a lot more goals the before as a deep laying forward.

Works great with Martial as inside forward, Mikihitaryan as wide playmaker and Lukaku as forward.

s1XRArO.png

Link

New tweak of this great tactic.

Some new instructions and new positions.

A more attacking inside forward to the left. Right winger is gone and replaced by a wide playmaker. Central attacker is a complete forward now instead and scoring a lot more goals the before as a deep laying forward.

Works great with Martial as inside forward, Mikihitaryan as wide playmaker and Lukaku as forward.

Link

oi?

Anyone still have Version 2 of this tactic? The one with the BBM and B2B in central midfield.