HailVikernes

Reaction score
I was messing around on the editor last night and noticed that the once great U.S.S.R. is a nation on the editor so I thought why not bring it into the game, I upped its reputation and other things and went to play the db on the game but couldnt find the country, what im basically asking is, is there a way to bring the U.S.S.R back into the game, playable leagues and all ?

Last edited:
i like the idea. just create a new nation? then you'll be able to add leagues and such to that nation. if you don't have a life, it'd be really cool to ahead and find players and teams that played back in the soviet years and create them. i'd do it but i have homework to complete.

i like the idea. just create a new nation? then you'll be able to add leagues and such to that nation. if you don't have a life, it'd be really cool to ahead and find players and teams that played back in the soviet years and create them. i'd do it but i have homework to complete.

Dont have to create new nation cos they are already there, the rep is 1 and everything is down to the minimum, I tried upping all of this but couldnt find them on the actual game and when I went to create leagues I couldnt find U.S.S.R. anyway, I have no life atm as I dont have school till late Jan-early Feb next year and need something to fill in the time between things so id be keen to do this, just got to figure out the basics first

aaah, you've got me on data editor again haha. well i don't know if it'll work, but try adding managers and such to the nation? and maybe delete russia. i'm going to try that and see if it works. good luck man. i'll tell you if i get anywhere.

aaah, you've got me on data editor again haha. well i don't know if it'll work, but try adding managers and such to the nation? and maybe delete russia. i'm going to try that and see if it works. good luck man. i'll tell you if i get anywhere.

OK thanks, you will have to delete every other Soviet country too, if not delete then make them non-existent, rep to 1 etc.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

List of former Soviet Union countries

Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Estonia
Georgia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Latvia
Lithuania
Moldova
Russia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
Uzbekistan

what i'm doing is this: the soviet union is born once again and owns half of russia, maybe the east? (seeing it's the less populated) so we make all of the east soviet. the players that were born in the east soviet.

thats what i'm doing now. i'll just save this and see if the U.S.S.R works.

it didn't.
i don't know what to do. maybe turn russia back into the U.S.S.R? that'd be realistic. just rename the leagues, awards etc.

Yeah maybe, just have to work out how to get it working in the game first, then ill get into more in depth stuff

alright. i think i should do my psychology essay now. goodluck :)

All former nations are on the editor. I tried putting the USSR back in on FM10 and failed, but haven't tried on FM11 yet. I'm not doing any editing until after christmas as I want to play on a normal DB for as long as possible, and if I start editing I won't be able to stop :p

All the nations that have come from the USSR (Russia, Latvia etc) I have made them as non-existent as I can on the editor as you cant delete them, and have made the USSR's information very similar to Russia's, reputation etc, but when I went to load the db I got a crash dump every time (Tried about 8 times), I checked the changes and everything and it all seemed to be fine so I cant work out why it hasnt worked

It is only there for nationalities and birthplaces. You can not add nation rules, therefore you can not make the db.

Unless you edit the game coding.

In Soviet Russia... we made it two weeks ago!
I have a file, witch makes most of all players from former-USSR countries Russians. It can help you to create Soviet national team.
Of course, if your league will base on Russian Premier League.