Unbeatable tactic - Realistic and you beat good opponents

Nima

Reaction score
View attachment 72986

Jose Man Utd - http://www.mediafire.com/file/d08zzg...se+Man+Utd.fmf
Download here

This formation is by far the best I have come across. Here you have the possibility to change slightly without effect the results. At the same time, it is realistic tactic.

This is based on Jose's style in Manchester last season. But changed it some. Let's say a combination of Jose from his time in Real Madrid and Manchester.

As you can see, I've only lost a match and some draw matches.

Training: Do not do much here. Teamcohen before the start of the season. But the formation is not demanding so players adapt quickly.

In defense it is important that your CD have speed since your fullbacks go forward. Roaming playmaker must be an offensive player. Is Pogba injured, use Mata!

Do not use the Advanced playmaker with Support duty, because then he and Pogba run in the way of each other. Then check on the players you use. You know Pogba advance forward and in my case Ozil comes low to pick up the ball. In the start they went on each other.

View attachment 72985
View attachment 72984
View attachment 72983
View attachment 72982View attachment 72986

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for a tactic like this. Too many this year that work perfectly at home but are left wide open to superior opposition/ away from home. Praying this works! Will share results soon.

LINK UPDATED. :)

Last edited:
CD mark opponents??
No other PI's?
Thanks

no others :)
A tip for set piceses that worked for me: always get the ball fast in to the box. Yoy have a Target man so use it for all its worth

Sadly hasn't isn't working out for me at Southampton, just 2 wins in 10 including a 3-1 defeat at home to Birmingham in the cup, despite playing a fairly strong side :/

If you play with small clubs try to take away overlaps and use hit early crosses.

I'll give this a whirl, I'm a big fan of tall strikers and I plan on buying one for my Everton save (first season) in the January transfer window

I'll give this a whirl, I'm a big fan of tall strikers and I plan on buying one for my Everton save (first season) in the January transfer window
Did it work with your game? I tried it with Roma and with great. 92 points!

opposition instructions

In Manchester I used assistent, in Roma it didint work that well. But make the oponent go in to center of the field. I changed from game to game based on who we played against