mjpresto

Reaction score
I've just finished my fourth season with Barca. Through that 4 seasons, we've won every competition that we participated at - 4 Liga BBVA titles, 4 Spanish Cups, 4 Champions League titles, 3 Club World Championship, 3 European Super Cup, and 4 Spanish Super Cups. I have a 88% winning ratio (losing only twice in those 4 years). I'm closing in 900 goals scored and yet to reach 100 conceded goals.

View attachment 187013

Unfortunately, I didn't get credited with the success that I've brought to the club. My biography says "has racked considerable success with 2 league wins and 1 cup." The Hall of Fame counts only 2 Major European title and 1 Minor European Cup under my name. I tried resigning from the Managerial position in Barca and in the first media meet of the new manager, they ask him how would he bring success to the club considering that the manager that he replaced in (which is me) didn't brought success that was expected for a club like Barca.

View attachment 187014

I hope you could help me guys with this. Thanks in advance!

*For those who are curious with the tactic that I've been using considering how I was able to achieve so much success with my team (which I didn't get credited for)' I'l try to post them later as soon as I was able to fix this problem.

Last edited:
must be a bug, cuz the hall of fame should have listed 4 league titles, 4 major cups, and 4 minor cups in ur name.
whats ur rank in the hall of fame ?

I'm not even ranked among the top 10 in nationality (in my case, Spanish).

By any case, have you holidayed through one or two of the title winning seasons? Or moved the save from one pc to another?

I've not spent a single day of holiday. What is that for?
And how will moving the save from one pc to another work? You mean I'l run the save game on another pc?

I've not spent a single day of holiday. What is that for?
And how will moving the save from one pc to another work? You mean I'l run the save game on another pc?

Actually, I didn't know what I was thinking about the holiday lol. On another note, yes, if you copy and run the save on another pc, Hall of Fame stats wouldn't show up properly since the data recorded in it isn't embedded into game save file.

Actually, I didn't know what I was thinking about the holiday lol. On another note, yes, if you copy and run the save on another pc, Hall of Fame stats wouldn't show up properly since the data recorded in it isn't embedded into game save file.

I didn't run it on another pc although I run it on another user in the same pc. But I copied all the files from the previous user to the new user before attempting to play it again.

What windows version are you running? Since some files like player history and Hall of Fame stats are stored in a non-shared hidden folder within a user account.

The said folder can be found in:
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Account Name]\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\temporary (You must be able to view hidden folders)

Not sure with Vista and Windows 7 though but it should be along the same lines.

However, the problem is, if you have started replaying the save without copying those files first, I do believe that some of your stats are lost since the game started recording achievements and statistics from scratch.

Last edited: