**UPDATED** Inspired by: The road from 2nd Div. B1 to the Champions League

im thinking if he doesnt gert a game at bolton this season, which he isnt at the moment, then maybe i can nick him on a pre contract agreement in january. if not i will surely be able to pick him up in the summer if im promoted. a promise of first team footy in spains top flight is surely better than a muddy trawl around the reebok on a thursday evening in the rain for bolton reserves lol.

good to hear u didnt get sacked!!! hopefully this time u will gain promotion. what are your parent clubs? tried looking for new ones/pushing them for strikers on loan? u tried goin in for young prem reserve strikers on loan? theres a really good one at blackburn who usually drops down to bss/n on loan 90% sure hes called michael potts. very good player, strong quick and decent finishing too.

my parent club is brighton i seem 2 cant find any strikers willin 2 come 2 me atm...but hopefully we can push on this season in the league and challenge 4 playoffs and mayb a decent cup run 4 the finances...yer if u can pinch him on a free that will b a brilliant buy how old is he now???

Well i have started one with my local team Christchurch in the BSS! With a wage budget of £37 which i have just increased, media prediction of 22nd and a reputation of 100 i was preparing for a long struggle this season. However i am 5th after a few games so far and hope to get to January tonight still in promotion contention.

brilliant read mate, loving the saviola love story, lol. Keep it going, looking forward to the next installment.

i have just returned to this file after much time away, experimenting in the east european and asian leagues. i had forgotten what a tidy little team i had put together with next to no money. i will be playing non stop tonight and will hopefully have some fresh updates tommorow!!!

your story is such a powerfull and moving story... any progress???

playing right now. will post season review tommorow hopefully.

Hmmm you never seem to get any loans, what about Ruben Rochina, he'd be a good loan or signing and can turn into a cracking player

i have looked at loans, but very rarely does a promising player signed on loan become a permenant acqusition, especially on my budget!!!!

if i am going to loan a player then he needs to be a good solid player already, im not the kind of managr who wants to develop a player for the big clubs who can then sell him on for millions. will look at rochina though

im much more into signing super young talent permenantly (i realised this after epic fails with viduka, tristan and co) and moving up in the football world as they improve.

strugglin to find time to finish this season, apologies to any previous regualr readers who may have begun looking for updates again. will deffo be done by the end of the week. btw pernia is on fire!!!

Last edited:
very rarely does a promising player signed on loan become a permenant acqusition
yeah good point
im starting a game with Pajama Playas now,will start thread about it.

Last edited:
yeah good point
im starting a game with a random lower-league spanish side now,will start thread about it

if youve read through my whole story then you probably know already, but your first signing should be rocamora.

well i started with pajama playas,with my wage budget exceeding and no money to spend:(

well i started with pajama playas,with my wage budget exceeding and no money to spend:(

release all part time/rubbish b players and get you squad trimmed right down. base your tactic around your best player and try and grind out results. you should be able to go over the wage budget a bit more before the board get on your back, maybe sign a 2 or 3 really good free transfers.

try also offering new contracts to existing players and negotiatiing their wages down to free up funds.

good luck!!!

not a problem mate. what are your parent clubs btw? get some loans in if you can, i couldnt do anything with my parent club sporting, no decent players at all.

p.s. int it paraja playas lol? thugh pajama playas is defnately better

not a problem mate. what are your parent clubs btw? get some loans in if you can, i couldnt do anything with my parent club sporting, no decent players at all.

p.s. int it paraja playas lol? thugh pajama playas is defnately better
no parent clubs but i asked for 1
yes i know its Pajara Playas butPajama Playas sounds better:)
you have to say Pajama Playas the way i do:)

Last edited:
ok pajama playas it is. i feel that i really missed having a parent club in my first season, a whizzkid or two from a higher league would ahve really helped. sporting were my parent club but sent no-one......

quick update for any followers. it looks like pernia's heroes are heading for mid table obscurity this season. i have such a big squad this season and tbh i just want to get this season out of the way and have the biggest squad overhaul of my career to date. season review to be posted on sunday. promise ;)

Mid Season Update:

Wow, how wrong was i??? when i was writing my last couple of posts, mid table obscurity, get this season over etc, i had only played 6 relatively uneventful matches. and pernia and co sat mid table. i really felt like we werent gonna go down but nor were we gonna challenge the big boys, i was struggling to score goals with german pacheco having a 3 month layoff after scoring 6 goals in 3 pre season games....

then, i tweaked my tactic slightly, gave some of my youngsters and game and boom, a record winning streak (8 games)

i write this on the eve of the opening of the transfer window and my cultural leonesa heroes sit top of the league and things are looking up!!! i sold some ageing players off on the cheap and unfortunately the day came when i had to let the lemon go, got 100k for him though!!!!! i feel saviola is now a realistic possibility and the day when he proudly pulls on the jersey of la cultu for the first time cant be far off!!

no screenshots as i am at work, but i will be finishing the season tonight and i will post an end of season report.

cheers mate, i used to update very regualrly but then i didnt play it for a long time, im right back in the groove now. cant wait to try my luck in la liga against madrid and barca!!!