Status
Not open for further replies.

HailVikernes

Reaction score
Right so ive just downloaded the FM11 Vanilla demo via BitTorrent and when I click on the setup button I get this

attachment.php

Then when I click "Choose..." I see this

attachment.php

Now pretty much I have no idea what these mean and I have no idea what to do or how to fix it, can anyone help ??

Select a temp folder, its just to extract the files for installing. Nvm does it keep telling you to pick a diff location? if so its probably the file you downloaded

Select a temp folder, its just to extract the files for installing. Nvm does it keep telling you to pick a diff location? if so its probably the file you downloaded

Tried that and nothing happens, I made a folder "FM11 - TEMP" on desktop and clicked OK on it, just took me to the screen about selecting another location for it

Tried that and nothing happens, I made a folder "FM11 - TEMP" on desktop and clicked OK on it, just took me to the screen about selecting another location for it

Probs the dodgy torrent then, look for another one or just use steam

I have figured it out now, earlier I downloaded the demo without BitTorrent but my internet cut out and the download stopped which is why I used BitTorrent and I just realized that it saved to my "Download" folder and not on my desktop so I now have it up and running

I have figured it out now, earlier I downloaded the demo without BitTorrent but my internet cut out and the download stopped which is why I used BitTorrent and I just realized that it saved to my "Download" folder and not on my desktop so I now have it up and running

Haha classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.