Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Hi. It seems as though everyone is crazy in love with this tactic, which sounds promising. However, I have tried it with Arsenal and it doesn't seem like it is working at all.. Even though I only tried it for 6 games, I have fallen behind in the hunt for a top spot.. How can I check if I have the 18.2 patch installed?

Hi. It seems as though everyone is crazy in love with this tactic, which sounds promising. However, I have tried it with Arsenal and it doesn't seem like it is working at all.. Even though I only tried it for 6 games, I have fallen behind in the hunt for a top spot.. How can I check if I have the 18.2 patch installed?

In game preferences.

Hi, what is the best match prep and training for this tactic?

Is that under options? And Is that before I start a new game?

Is that under options? And Is that before I start a new game?

In the fm menu dropdown, game status at the bottom. it will be in the top right under the game info section

Tried 15 games with Huddersfield Town and ranked 8th not bad but nowhere near the success shown. My game already with latest 18.2 patch. Wonder what's wrong...

Tried 15 games with Huddersfield Town and ranked 8th not bad but nowhere near the success shown. My game already with latest 18.2 patch. Wonder what's wrong...

You can't expect the same ting, just because it was so good with other players.. 8th with Huddersfield in first season (I assume) is pretty good. Buy new players, improve and so will the results.

I'm smashing everyone with Juventus ( Real madrid / PSG too ), great for Juve

Sorry to hear it doesn't work for you.
I recommend you wait the tactic familiarity to be fulled.
If you are a steam user, the update is always adjusted automatically.

Hi, what is the best match prep and training for this tactic?
I let assistant manager to deal with all training and match prep.
If you want to do match prep yourself, I think giving your player the same roles of tactic.

It might be because of the way of my management for fm.
As you know, the management is also an important part especially when you manage minor or low predicted team.
Here are some tips for management.

1. After game starts, check your players who don't speak the language of your league.
Right click players' name, and go to training, and then you can see who cannot speak the language.
Send them intensive language course.
Communication between team members is very important since it can affect the result a lot.
2. set friendly match with very small reputation team as many as possible when you do not have any match in a week or during international matches. So that your players can be familiar with the tactic.
You can score a lot with the match with very small reputation team.
It also help your rotation members keep their match sharpness well and help all your members' morale keep better than superb.
3. Do not complement your players frequently.
Complement make your players lazy, which results in bad result.
In the match or after match, do not complement a lot. You should criticize players in the match even though you are 2 or 3 points ahead.
Only players who over 9 average rating in the last match will be complemented by individual speak after the match.
4. In the game, you can shout your players every 10 min.
When you score or concede, you can shout again.
Shouting affects the result a lot, so you should shout in the game.
When you concede, select push forward or demand more.
Then you could see your team score very quickly.

Here is another test with Manchester United.
View attachment 73667
Anthony Martial is used as Center Striker, and his rating is 9.16, and he has made 21 goals and 4 assists in 10 games.

View attachment 73664
Andre Herrera got a red card 8 min after the match started, but the result is insane.

View attachment 73661
Scored 61, conceded10 in 14 games.
average scoring is more than 4 and average conceding is less than 1.

Last edited: