Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Hi guys. Long time no updates.
I had been tired of the frequent updates before, which had changed the FM game engine.
The 18.3.3 update already released now, so I hope there would be no more updates that could ruin my tactic efficiency.

I have tested my Vocal V4 with some save files that are based on 18.2, and have gotten very good results.
I am now testing it with new team and new start file.
If I could get the consistent good result, I will upload it here.

Hi guys. Long time no updates.
I had been tired of the frequent updates before, which had changed the FM game engine.
The 18.3.3 update already released now, so I hope there would be no more updates that could ruin my tactic efficiency.

I have tested my Vocal V4 with some save files that are based on 18.2, and have gotten very good results.
I am now testing it with new team and new start file.
If I could get the consistent good result, I will upload it here.
Hi can you PM the tactic so i can help test. I play big teams so we can see whats that like since you normally go for the weaker ones

Is there anyone who knows how to fix the problem of failing upload images?
I cannot upload any image file now. It continues to say 'Upload of file failed'.

I recieved this message from VocalTraning by e-mail:
--------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your help.
Here are some photos and comments.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some results with previous save files that I used at 18.2.
Sorry for the photos in Korean.

Swansea VS Arsenal.

This was the match at Arsenal home.
I have managed Swansea, and beaten Arsenal 4:2.

View attachment 50634

Burnley VS Chealsea.
This was the match at Chealsea home.
I have managed Burnley, and beaten Chelsea 3:1.

View attachment 50632

Bournemouth VS Man City.
This was the match at Man City home.
I have managed Bournemouth, and beaten Man City 4:0.

View attachment 50631

Huddersfield VS Man Utd.
This was the match at Man Utd home.
I have managed Huddersfield, and drawn Man Utd 1:1.
Since in this game I could not beat them, I had re-matched total 3 times, but the results were 2 draws 2 defeats.

It is very hard for Huddersfield which is expected the last one in EPL to win MU which is one of the monstrous teams in FM.

View attachment 50630

MU VS Real Madrid.
This was a cup game when preseason just finished, which means tactic familiarity was not filled to even 2/3.
I have managed MU, and beaten Real 6:1.

View attachment 50628

Pari VS Toulouse.
I just wondered the efficiency of V4 with a big club, so I had tested with Pari.
Unfortunately Neymar had shown very poor performance at the match, so Pari just beat Toulouse 3:0.

View attachment 50627

I am now testing my V4 with several teams with new started save file to see if V4 shows the consistent good result.
After the tests, I will upload V4.
Thank you.

Last edited:
There are some screenshots in VCG's text above, but they are gone.
It is very weird.
I still cannot upload any image files.

I think it is almost ready.
Thank you for your wait and interest.

Hey Vocal, once you post the new version, please also suggest a set of 2 other tactics to go with it.

Preferably one for the Underdog situations, and other maybe a Shut-up-Shop tactic for protecting a lead. Thanks,

Hey Vocal, once you post the new version, please also suggest a set of 2 other tactics to go with it.

Preferably one for the Underdog situations, and other maybe a Shut-up-Shop tactic for protecting a lead. Thanks,
Hi, I always try to make tactics that even the Underdog can use.
That is why I always select the weakest team in a league such as Huddersfield to test them.
I am confident that all my V tactics can work with even the Underdog if you follow some tips and instructions that I mentioned on the 1st thread.
The reason why I stopped updating my previous tactics is that I was tired of continuous FM updates that ruins my tactic efficiency.
Now I think there would be no more FM updates, so I hope this V4 would be the last 3 striker tactic on FM 18 since even the Underdog with V4 could beat big clubs as long as both team and players' tactic familiarity is filled well.
Thank you.

I finally uploaded V4 in the 1st thread and here.
View attachment 50606
I want to upload more photos, but the error that I cannot upload any image file suddenly happens again.
Please read the important tips and information in red for it, and follow them so that you could get the best result with V4.
I am very looking forward to your feedback.
Thank you so much for waiting guys!

Hi bud , I cannot seem to download the tactic , can you send me a screenshot of team instructions please , I will try t with my Plymouth argyle save , as I'm struggling in the premiership currently

Hi bud , I cannot seem to download the tactic , can you send me a screenshot of team instructions please , I will try t with my Plymouth argyle save , as I'm struggling in the premiership currently
If I email you V4, could you use it?
This time there are many changes in both team instructions and players instruction, so it may need quite a lot of screenshots.