Weird Problematic Problem

NorthanMonkee

Reaction score
You know when you are in team selection and they are all in Position order - when you select your GK and Defenders, the rest remain in position order. Well one time i fancied selecting say condition to show that in its ascendency, but now, not even for love nor money - i cannot get it back to position order and having all the team members you select go to the top of the team selection screen.

If i order the team by position, and select a team, when i select them no one moves and if i order by players that are picked then the rest of the team is in no order what so ever.

Does anyone know how to get it back to its default setting? I have tried new games, and even reinstalling the game - but all to no avail.

Have i even managed to explain the problem? If not, let me know and if anyone can help, i would be most appreciative

CLick "PKD" then hold Shift and then press "POS"

CLick "PKD" then hold Shift and then press "POS"

oh i could kiss you - let me go and see if this works. I am hoping it does. This has been frustrating me for months - just never found the forum in which to air my troubles.

I'm not sure ed will be hoping it works if you're going to kiss him.