What Car Do You Drive?

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering what car everybody drives?

My current car is a 2000 Peugeot 106. It's starting to fall to pieces a little bit, but hopefully I can get a few more years out of it before having to get a new one. It's a good little car!
View attachment 2532

My first car was a 1996 Vauxhall Corsa which got it's rear lights stolen by some scruffs :mad:
View attachment 2531

Last edited:
Did you get your rear lights stolen in Boro Sean? Silly question really.

I drive a MG ZR at the moment. I'm thinking about either a Lotus Elise or a Vauxhall VX220 next.

Just wandering what car everybody drives?

My current car is a 2000 Peugeot 106. It's starting to fall to pieces a little bit, but hopefully I can get a few more years out of it before having to get a new one. It's a good little car!
View attachment 10613

]

wooo for the little Peugeot 106...nice bird poo sitting on top of the car there Sean..needs a wash! haha

Did you get your rear lights stolen in Boro Sean? Silly question really.

Yeah, that photo is taken underneath Borough Road, near Calverts Carpets I think.

Iv jus passed my test the other day and going to get a car tuesday, was thinkin either a 206 or a clio just have 2 see what bargain i can find

Iv jus passed my test the other day and going to get a car tuesday, was thinkin either a 206 or a clio just have 2 see what bargain i can find

There are always plenty of good value 206's available. They seem like a nice car and are very popular.

Well am doing my driving lesson atm so I'm deciding. Got about £6000 from work and Mum and Dad so thinking about a Focus or a Golf what you think?

Lol yeah most people have said that.

Aye Golf, two of my friends have had nothing but problems with the Jocus. It drives well but it doesn't seem reliable.

The Vauxhall Astra was my first car the Irmscher edition. Now i've got the Vauxhall Corsa 06 plate 1.2, my next car is going to be either a Ford Focus or a Golf... Also don't veven bother ringing the number.

Last edited:
I don't need a car at the moment

I remember when Sean got his lights stolen, right scruffs like but no surprise with the area he was in

I'll be learning in my parents Fiat Multipla (spelling XD) which for people that dont know is the actual ugliest car in the world.
Im gna be rolling into college in this beast,
Fiat%20Multipla%202002%20001.jpg

Last edited: