what is your highest transfer fee received??

Raul Meireles from Liverpool to Newcastle for 18 million at start of 3rd season! He was out of favour so I think I did well with that :D

Yes, do you understand the difference between the words "revived" and "received" ? I figured the latter half of my post would imply I got the real purpose, the first half was making a joke off the spelling error. :S
i think he has been playing call of duty black ops (ZOMBIES) too much you know revived.....
:p

real madrid bought torres off me for 72 mil on fm2010, thats my highest ever received, on fm2011 i havnt had too many big fees, barcelona offered me 34mil for tevez on my man city but i told em no :) (why would anyone sell tevez for 12.75 mil?!)

15.75mil,
David Silva
Man City(me) - AC Milan

on fm10 got 87 million for C.Ronaldo

8 Million USD for Juanmi from Inter to Man City, start of second season, had bought him a year earlier for 4.5 Million and he flopped, so I was more than happy to sell him for 8 million + 30% of profit from next sale.

on FM10 I got £86m for a re-gen from me (Arsenal) to Barca (it was about 2025/26-ish).
his name was Guiseppe Cammerata and I'd signed him on a FREE from Real Madrid four seasons earlier when he was only 18. he turned out to be the best striker in the game when he went to Barca. He never really performed and scored a maximum of about 9 goals in each season for me but about 30 a season at barca. still though, I believed in him and he grew into that player because of me :p

Biggest transfer ever was Lionel Messi for 86M euros, back in fm 07, where he was ablosute *****... In fm 11, it'd be Fabio Coentrao from benfica to barca for 20M, and only because he was making a fuss over it...

on FM10 I got £86m for a re-gen from me (Arsenal) to Barca (it was about 2025/26-ish).
his name was Guiseppe Cammerata and I'd signed him on a FREE from Real Madrid four seasons earlier when he was only 18. he turned out to be the best striker in the game when he went to Barca. He never really performed and scored a maximum of about 9 goals in each season for me but about 30 a season at barca. still though, I believed in him and he grew into that player because of me :p
wow, that is amazing, you bought him for free and you sold him for a mere 8600 percent profit!!!!!!!, i am still expecting someone to beat my record of 95 million!!!

keep on going guys!!!!

Arsenal bought Steven Taylor for £3.4m.
I had to sell either him or Andy Carroll, because 'they didn't get on'

In fm09 I got 35million for a 31 year old torres with 9 months left on his contract, good business I thought, until he was top scorer in the league for 2 seasons running :'(
I did use the money I got from him to buy a load of quality regen wonderkids and when they matured I dominated for a few years :D

How do I revive a transfer fee? ..

I only usually sell players that are ageing/don't fit my system/under performing, so I rarely get a huge transfer fee.

I found that quite funny if nobody else did mate

20M sotiris ninis from panathinaikos to man.utd at the age of 27

wow, that is amazing, you bought him for free and you sold him for a mere 8600 percent profit!!!!!!!, i am still expecting someone to beat my record of 95 million!!!

keep on going guys!!!!

BEAT IT!!! currently playing fm and im managing man united, bought a regen from lyon for £15.75m and 1 and a half seasons later real madrid buy him for a whopping £97m :O:O.
and to be honest he isnt even that good
View attachment 144295

View attachment 144296

my latest save: 1st season..

Michael Carrick to Villa (8.25 million)

I have never been able to sell players for more than double their market value, I guess I never sell my best players...

keep on going guys!!!!
8-|
Actually he could have 8600% profit if he bought that guy for 1 pound and he got him for 0!:p

Anyway the biggest I got is 12 mil for arshavin.. Not the best deal he was just a woosh in my save..