Which club will u choose???

botaxoviechs

Reaction score
Hi..guys...i want ask to you all.??

Which club will u choose to played, i personaly will choose a club who had minor reputation and do not have a star player. so that club give me a challange in the future, a challange to change club reputation, player, staff and most of all the financial...8-| 8-|

I know some of you will choose your favourite club, bigger club and known a worlwide.

So give your answer.....????(H)(H)(H)(H)

I like Shrewsbury Town, good base to build on (decent money for that level) and players that are easily good enough for the next level e.g. Ben Davies and Grant Holt,
which means there is potential for the club to get up levels fast :D

i think i might try a lower league club!
but do you think its possible, with time and efforet to bring a lower team up to be as big as man u, as in size of stadium? type of players? amount of money ? all without cheating?

Now thats a challenge!!!!

go for wolves
their media prediction is usually around sixth but you get a half decent transfer budget, their attacking force is great, there are loads of players that you can sell for decent money and the only thing that you need to strengthen is the defence.

He's just asking what kind of team you like to choose on the game

i normally go for a team in the lowest division of a nation an build them an myself up

He may be asking about what club people would choose.....but why, oh, why is it in the players section? :S

I go for Man City (as they are my team)! However, i have been playing Football Manager/Champ Manager since Champ Manager 2 and always get bored after 4-5 seasons so this season I am determined to finish the game and get to the end (is it 35 seasons max?)

I got to the 13th season... and my computer got a virus so had to re-install windows and lost my game! Started again last week!

I like playing Hull :) played 3 seasons and rising to one of the best of premier :)

i have just started as Stalybridge. had a balance of £20,000. Attendance of 100. After pre season i had £2000 in the bank. what i make from match days does not cover the expenses.

I have been unable to sign anyone.

Anyone been in the same situation? this is my first time as lower league.

But fortunately ive played 4 games won 1 and drawn three. which aint bad to start.

am gonna finish this madrid game, ill start an average team management (I'd like a japanses team I don't know why) and when I think I can achieve much in LLM, well any team that accepts me. But I'd liek to train one belgian side just for a bit of fun, dunno which one but possibly a low side.