Which is your go-to player you buy everytime and why?

drahstul

Reaction score
So, who is he and what has he done to make you buy him every time?

Last edited:
Balanta because he is Balanta.

Same applies to Romero, not the keeper

So, who is he and what has he done to make you buy him everytime?

ibrahimmovic, he is good player
o.png

Depends what type of save I'm doing. When I'm at a lower (ie BSS Or lower), I always sign Jordan Palmer-Samuels and Bobby Traynor. They always seem to do beast for me

Carlos Carvalho. An incredible striker that never fails to amaze me.

When I'm at a big/medium club,i always buy Barbosa,Balanta,Vallejo,Tariq,Kranevitter,Ruben Neves,Malcom and Tielemans,because they are top wonderkids. ;)
And when I'm a poor side,Patric,Tariq,Geraldo,Deniz Naki,Bolatti and Pacheco are good players and cheap.

The usual for me Balanta Mastour, Tariq, Gil romero, lucas romero But i also usually get Juan Jesus from inter blooming bargain can get for as little as 8 mil with 4 mil upfront and usually Quintero same kind of figures :D

If my team lacks a great pivot partnership (I often use 4-2-3-1 or 3-5-2 tactics) then I snap up Romero and Kranevitter for an all-argentine dream team. Sadly Kranevitter always gets pissy after 1 season if you aren't a stellar team and often gets sold for 40-60m depending on success of the team - often to PSG or Real. Romero is more loyal though and usually sticks around if you are firm.

Other than those two, it's often Balanta or Dybala depending on team needs.

Kranevitter, Quintero, Muslera, sometimes Neves if I can afford the clause.

Kranevitter is super cheap and develops great quickly in just 1 season.

Neves becomes great captain.

Quintero gives me go-to free kick taker for next 10 years.

Muslera - really cheap to get, after about 6 months he gets excellent stat spread and sorts the goalkeeper situation for 5-7 seasons until I can get decent regen.

Lucas Romero CM, Balanta CB, Rulli GK.
I like being strong up the middle and these 3 consistently are great buys across many saves for me now.

Jordan Rhodes, the guy is mental on this game, in my tactic anyway

never get why people buy the exact same players in every save i understand maybe 1 guy but buying like 6 of the same players in every game is basically the same team with just different colours to me:-0

anyways for me i always just find regans, also if i could ever prize messi away from barca then yes id have 1 player id buy every save haha

Dybala is superb for me.
Had him on my Everton save after the 2nd season and he bagged 45 goals in 40 games.

Ricardo Rodriguez. The best full back and most consistent player I've ever used