Will start as Blackburn shortly and will have 100m pounds to spend.(will be editing the database as the proposed takeover of blackburn may include a 100m pound transfer budget which I think is interesting for a club like blackburn).
So any recommendations.
will prob either play
diamond formation
or a 4-2-3-1 with a poacher most likely.

Right Villareal, budget of ££10m, cud go abit higher with installments.
Need a really ood goal scoring triker please.

Right Villareal, budget of ££10m, cud go abit higher with installments.
Need a really ood goal scoring triker please.

Vaclav kadlec/Tomas Necid/Daniel Villalva/Andriy Yarmolenko

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I need a CM. Should i buy Mauricio Isla ($34mil) or Esteban Granero (listed for $14mil)?

Last edited:
Preston

10k free on wages. I´m 7th in the premier just promoted. January transfer window.
I ave the following players and I need either a Norway player or a Bosnian player so My star sign (a regen named Aco Skrba) settles, he has been complaining the past month but he is great ill post his stats soon.

Ill post y team tell me who shoul i sell.

GK-Lonergan-Muggleton-Areola

Defenders- Billy Jones-Eddie Nolan--Beevers--Sterman--Pernia--Muniesa--Callum Davison
Midfield--Gareth Williams--Tinga---Adrien---Addisson--Pirés-O´Dow (regen 18 years he is a pretty good winger) Tiago--Verrati (he is loaned to charlton) Ross Wallace, Paul Parry
Strikers John Parkin--Ebi Smolarek (my best player)--Iker Muniain (on loan at charlton) Aco Skrba (a beast with 9 goals and 4 assist so far) Stephen Elliot (injured, out for 4 months).

SKRBA recomended either the NORWAY defender from Fulham or Pter Cyan Skelbran (spelling) from Dinamo or CSKA i cant remember whom my scouts say is pretty good and has a first touch of 19 and god flair wich is perfect for my fast short passing team bu is he worthed the 12 million the ask????

Thanks

hey guys i am hercules on patch 10.3........................i need a cheap left back................i tried dodo but he wont come......................plzzzzzzzzz i need an answer i need a player who is european and i have a budjet af 2 mil available plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey guys i am hercules on patch 10.3........................i need a cheap left back................i tried dodo but he wont come......................plzzzzzzzzz i need an answer i need a player who is european and i have a budjet af 2 mil available plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Try Lukovic from udinesse.Serbian should be transfer listed at 950k.Good enough and will do the job i dont know if heel join tho.

I managed to sign Dodo for my Hercules in the 2nd season. Try Peter Masilela/Jeremy Helan/Danny Mathijssen.

I need a CM. Should i buy Mauricio Isla ($34mil) or Esteban Granero (listed for $14mil)?

Anyone?

isla isnt exactly that great whereas esteban granero is more of an attacking player. you might want to try

albin ekdal (god)
sandro
jack wilshere (may or may not cost a bomb depending on your luck)
torric
tinga
marco verratti
zdvako kuzmanovic (spelling)
yann m vila
etiene capoue
james milner (very versatile)
rio mavuba
yohann cabaye (spelling)
arturo vidal
lars bender
adrien

Last edited:
right thread mate ^^)

they are pretty much exactly the same players, Carusso does not have great Anticipation though compared to Rossi, however, Rossi has better Off the Ball movement...

it depends on what Roles and Duties you going to play them in as well and what type of striker you are looking for...

But, i would get Rossi

hey guys, just got leeds into the premiership in my 3rd season.

this is how my squad looks like now

leeds.jpg

am thinking of getting a decent targetman to give acuna some competition and probably an experienced defender as i seem to lack the defensive power.

budget will be around 10mil.

any other opinions will be greatly appreciated :D

Need a RB for Blackburn i'm in the second season and have an 11 mil budget, but don't want to spend it all on one position.

Need a RB for Blackburn i'm in the second season and have an 11 mil budget, but don't want to spend it all on one position.
try

daniel opare
andreas beck
cedric mongongu (spelling)
nicolas n koulou
dirk michelis (spelling, psv guy)
diego renan
gregory van der wiel
christian ansaldi
michael chretien
rafael
gianni zuiverloon
cezar azpilicueta
jordan spence
rafinha
serge aurier
sebastian corchia
fabio (retrain him as he's a right legger)
omar toprak (retrain)
fabiano santacroce
j. cuadrado (udinese guy)
m. isla
tom hogli

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

hey guys, just got leeds into the premiership in my 3rd season.

am thinking of getting a decent targetman to give acuna some competition and probably an experienced defender as i seem to lack the defensive power.

budget will be around 10mil.

any other opinions will be greatly appreciated :D

targetman:

salvador cabanas (cheap and good)
robert lewandowski
rob friend (very good in the air)
romelu lukaku
andre pierre gignac
g. samaras
andy carroll
roman zolzuya

you may also want to get defenders like nicolas burdisso or younger ones like juan forlin, rafael toloi and lorenzo ariaudo as you're short of centre backs atm :)

I'm Tottenham and i am looking for 2nd place and i am going to sell Keane, Crouch and many other players to bring in players like Neymar, Hulk any other recomendations?

I'm Tottenham and i am looking for 2nd place and i am going to sell Keane, Crouch and many other players to bring in players like Neymar, Hulk any other recomendations?

Can show a screenie of your squad?