• PALERMO

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryanhobbs

Reaction score
Hey im a villa fan but for 15 years i have supported deportivo la coruna, fairly obscure i suppose, now be honest who are your soft spot side??????

Iv liked aguero for 2/3 years so my favourite spanish side is At. Madrid. Personally i hate deportivo because they played man utd a few times and aldo duscher injured beckham twice :mad:

Iv been a Hull City supporter for 6 years iv allways had a soft spot for arsenal

im a rangers and liverpool fan but ive always had a soft spot 4 clyde in scotland,only really because my uncle works 4 free ( assistant manager ) they went through money problems and had to let go all their players, they then gave lots of players trials and picked the players that came

Yeah i remember tiraths, he wasnt the best aldo duscher, im sure the 43yr old donato scored a wonder goal at the riazor once aswell, roy makaay was a genius for deportivo

Hearts in Scotland.Always had a soft spot for Liverpool too going back to the 80s.

i support man u but soft spot for hull and west ham and also peterbrough

glentoran from northern ireland. always want barca to win la liga so madrid don't win it. Accrington stanley.

Not sure tbh...Probs Coventry because my Dad supports them and was in the "Cov Legion" as the chav hooligans like to call it... But yeah, not a bad side, great ground, great kit and great manager, so thats who i would say is my second team (not a soft spot as you can never love hooligans lol)

Liverpool fan i am and i do hav a soft spot for arsenal i love the way they play :)

Supported Hull for all my life,all 12 years of it,but i have always looked out for Gretna's result in Scotland

As I'm from Scotland my Other team apart from Liverpool is Aberdeen for its history and its the closest team to me.

"STAND FREE"

always been a celtic fan but i've LOVED Swansea for the past 3 years haha, cmon you jacks!

Well my dad is Scottish and is a Celtic fan so I follow them a bit and have seen them play a couple of times. And I also follow Oxford, as that is where I'm living, so I've seen them quite a bit.. Quite obscure me thinks?

Oh I've also been a big fan of Madrid. I love watching them play, and although most people say Barca at better, I think Real have amazing talent. Although I loved thrashing them in the Champions League last year!!.. I don't really believe in having 2 favourite clubs from the Premiership :/ that seems a bit weird..

Last edited:
support arsenal but my local side tonbridge angels are the soft spot

i love italian football n always supported the mighty AC milan! it helps that rino gattuso plays wi them n stil mentions rangers in every english speaking interview he ever gives!!!!!! GATTUSO IS A GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Man Utd fan, also like Real Madrid (though hardly less famous...), and Santos in Brazil.

Im a Man City fan of 15 years...
My soft spot is for Plymouth Argyle, i live in Plymouth now, i worked for Argyle for 6 months last season, in the bars, they've got Tony Book(Former City player and manager) as a Scout, had Mpenza(former city player) last season, and have now signed Bradley Wright-Phillips!....it's like my small westcountry link to City lol