Why are my players' values so high!!!

louiscfc

Reaction score
My player values have risen dramatically recently with Balanta's value reaching ?51m, Hazard's 54m, Chalobah 34m and Oscar and Ward-Prowse over 40m. Why have they all of sudden risen and what effects player value?

Player values always seemed odd to me. One of my guys can be playing amazing for 2 years and nothing, another does nothing noticeable and goes up millions!

I have the same problem, Messi on the start of my new game is now worth 98mln pounds?!
Can somebody tell wtf?;d

Also players salary get higher like 875k per week for CR, clubs gets more money etc...

yeah same. Thorgan Hazard though has been banging 'em in all season but his value hasn't increased and is only at 3.5m and has recently signed a new contract.

If you win the Title your players valuation dramatically increases.

Also, I get a bug on FM 14 where the game secretly changes the currency at the end of every season. So when you go into preferences, it says that it is UK Pounds, and on my squad list it says UK Pounds on their valuation, but the game is actually using US Dollars (so their valuations jump up dramatically). SO in prefeerences change you currency to anything and save changes, then re-open preferences and change back to UK Pounds (or whatever your original currency was) and save changes. Your valuations should then be all back to normal.

If you win the Title your players valuation dramatically increases.

Also, I get a bug on FM 14 where the game secretly changes the currency at the end of every season. So when you go into preferences, it says that it is UK Pounds, and on my squad list it says UK Pounds on their valuation, but the game is actually using US Dollars (so their valuations jump up dramatically). SO in prefeerences change you currency to anything and save changes, then re-open preferences and change back to UK Pounds (or whatever your original currency was) and save changes. Your valuations should then be all back to normal.

That probably explains why my transfer budget suddenly jumped up to 20 million and my future transfer values increased. Thanks for the heads up.

if you win cups they go up if you win chapions league it goes up the most :)