Worst Thing You've Done After Losing

hitsman

Reaction score
Football Manager can be a tough game to play, especially when you lose. So what's the worst thing you've done after losing a game you should have won, or even worst, after losing a game where you should have prevented that last minute goal.

After losing the play-off semi-final with Luton Town in the last minute through an own-goal after leading 1-0 and needing a draw to go through, I inexplicably punched my laptop screen. It cracked and I had to pay just under £100 to get it fixed. Stupid times :(

What's your worst thing?

I have a boxing bag in my room so I just vent on that. But when I was younger (CM-03/04 days) I remember going outside into the garden, and blasting a football though a church window.

Last edited:
Threw a glass at my TV...

Thank god for anger management classes :L

punched a wall. couldn't play in an important cricket match the next day. DUUUUMB :p

Slammed my fist onto the desk not realising that my cell phone was there. Smashed the screen and had to have it replaced.

Posted about it on a forum

Immediately left the room and returned home 3 days later, €250 lighter with the mother of all hangovers. Never again do I loose the FA cup final to Rochdale (I was Liverpool) . . . . .to a Steve Gerrard own goal!!!!!!!

went outside...kicked a puppy..put a cat in the bin..pushed over a child..****** on a church door..hit and old lady and set fire to an orphanage..or maybe that was just my intentions! :)

Told my bird to go f*** herself... she was trying to talk to me...

Worst I ever do is to shout '****', which is replaced by 'merde' if I'm managing a French team, 'stronzo' if managing in Serie A, 'scheisse' if managing in the Bundesliga and 'la puta que lo parió' if managing anything in a spanish-speaking country, although I've also used it for portuguese teams as it's pretty transparent.

Yes, I like getting into character.

Worst I ever do is to shout '****', which is replaced by 'merde' if I'm managing a French team, 'stronzo' if managing in Serie A, 'scheisse' if managing in the Bundesliga and 'la puta que lo parió' if managing anything in a spanish-speaking country, although I've also used it for portuguese teams as it's pretty transparent.

Yes, I like getting into character.

When you are managing in Portugal you can say " Foda-se pa puta desta merda caralho"

Well, FM is kinda mild, mostly because I can always tweak the tactics next game. But I've destroyed 3-4 xbox controllers before and ruined a perfectly good couch, all in the name of FIFA. Granted, a great deal of my FIFA play is done in the weekends when I get home quite drunk, but that's no excuse.