Would like to make my own brand of football, but where?

Wallace

Reaction score
Alright folks! I wanna make my own brand of football and I really dont know where to start. I would like to run the top 2 leagues in England, Spain and Italy. I just dont know what club to go with, please HELP! Thanx guys!

Torino, Cordoba, Middlesbrough? They are quite big cities, atleast Cordoba and Torino so you could probably make a good business in those cities. I game I had fun with was also SG Dynamo Dresden and Duisburg in Germany. Dresdens players 3rd league in Germany and Duisburg 2nd league. I would recommend Germany, as it's easier to get Non-EU players to that place. They aren't as strict as the other countries. You can also get very young talents to those clubs without problems. I just want to add that Duisburg and Dresden are both big cities in Germany, so there is a huge potential in those clubs :)

You mean like your own style of playing e.g tactics, tempo, passing that kinda stuff??

ZOLA!!

explain more what you mean by brand please like Glocken73 said do you mean the style of playing?

isnt that what people generally do when they take over a club anyway, implement the style they want

mayb if u want take over like a lower english team like league 1(millwall mayb) and try turn them into the arsenal of the football league

You mean like your own style of playing e.g tactics, tempo, passing that kinda stuff??

ZOLA!!

Yeah your on the money there chum. I Have a style I like to use but I would like to build sumthing and to be givin time to do so. I just dont know where to do this, Any ideas are welcome.

isnt that what people generally do when they take over a club anyway, implement the style they want

mayb if u want take over like a lower english team like league 1(millwall mayb) and try turn them into the arsenal of the football league

Millwall are a championship side:p

Torino, Cordoba, Middlesbrough? They are quite big cities, atleast Cordoba and Torino so you could probably make a good business in those cities. I game I had fun with was also SG Dynamo Dresden and Duisburg in Germany. Dresdens players 3rd league in Germany and Duisburg 2nd league. I would recommend Germany, as it's easier to get Non-EU players to that place. They aren't as strict as the other countries. You can also get very young talents to those clubs without problems. I just want to add that Duisburg and Dresden are both big cities in Germany, so there is a huge potential in those clubs :)

Thanx Fish Hunter! I never actually thought of Germany, I'll maybe look into what you said.

Could perhaps choose someone like Coventry then as they desperately need a complete revamp and a new style of play and a lot of new players and they would be a good challenge as well!!

Could perhaps choose someone like Coventry then as they desperately need a complete revamp and a new style of play and a lot of new players and they would be a good challenge as well!!

Yeah another good idea there Glocken I still cant make my mind up lol!