I'm playing with the Leviathan V5 and it's a very good tactic !

Just a little problem. May be it's just my players but they are too agressive. 2 or 3 yellow cards / game, penalty or red card.
Any solutions for this ? ( I am playing with RC Strasbourg Alsace, my hometown (H) )

It's not in the OP anymore, you could ask Zyndar to reupload. Those results are all with 17.3.1.

JOKER V4_251FEFEC-4A61-4D1A-857C-66C144E1E1B9

GK: Standard.

WB-S: They don't cross loads or get loads of assists, they play more of a supporting role. Clyne has been fantastic for me.

CB-C: Just decent centre back. Matip and José Giménez are my current pairing.

DM-D: Again, a pretty standard defensive midfielder. Henderson has done a fine job there, as did Lucas in the first couple of seasons. I also had Wanyama who brought more physicality to the role.

AP-S: Gets a few assists, but doesn't get into the box loads. In the 1st and 2nd third, they probably play a bit higher than the B2B, but in the final 3rd the B2B gets further forward. Lallana did a good job. I generally look for someone who has high dribbling, passing and work rate. I had a game with Milan and has Riccardo Saponara there, he did a good job. In an "easy" home game I may play a more attacking player here, like Thomas Lemar.

B2B: Think your classic box to box midfielder. Think Gerrard or Lampard in their prime. They get back to defend, they press, they create and they get in the box to score. "Gets into opposition area" is a great PPM to have. I've used Lemina here, who is great for the role.

IF-S: I've used various different kinds of player here. With Milan, Federico Bernardeschi was excellent on the right with Iker Muniain on the left. At Liverpool, Sadio Mané has been great for me on the right, Thomas Lemar has recently impressed there. On the left Philippe Coutinho was great until PSG came in for him. Since then Roberto Firmino has done very well.

DLF-A: First season Roberto Firmino played in this role, scoring 23 goals in 30 starts in the first season. After the first season I went all out and bought Paulo Dybala, who has since scored 148 league goals in 131 games.

JOKER V4_251FEFEC-4A61-4D1A-857C-66C144E1E1B9

GK: Standard.

WB-S: They don't cross loads or get loads of assists, they play more of a supporting role. Clyne has been fantastic for me.

CB-C: Just decent centre back. Matip and José Giménez are my current pairing.

DM-D: Again, a pretty standard defensive midfielder. Henderson has done a fine job there, as did Lucas in the first couple of seasons. I also had Wanyama who brought more physicality to the role.

AP-S: Gets a few assists, but doesn't get into the box loads. In the 1st and 2nd third, they probably play a bit higher than the B2B, but in the final 3rd the B2B gets further forward. Lallana did a good job. I generally look for someone who has high dribbling, passing and work rate. I had a game with Milan and has Riccardo Saponara there, he did a good job. In an "easy" home game I may play a more attacking player here, like Thomas Lemar.

B2B: Think your classic box to box midfielder. Think Gerrard or Lampard in their prime. They get back to defend, they press, they create and they get in the box to score. "Gets into opposition area" is a great PPM to have. I've used Lemina here, who is great for the role.

IF-S: I've used various different kinds of player here. With Milan, Federico Bernardeschi was excellent on the right with Iker Muniain on the left. At Liverpool, Sadio Mané has been great for me on the right, Thomas Lemar has recently impressed there. On the left Philippe Coutinho was great until PSG came in for him. Since then Roberto Firmino has done very well.

DLF-A: First season Roberto Firmino played in this role, scoring 23 goals in 30 starts in the first season. After the first season I went all out and bought Paulo Dybala, who has since scored 148 league goals in 131 games.

Many thanks Crane !!

Match prep. - def. positioning ?

Last edited:
Who are you going to give it a try with? I use the same OI as the V5 OI's in the OP.

Depends. Usually teamwork for the first couple of months. After that it depends on the match.

The defence is pretty solid though. With my Milan team, I once only conceded 6 league goals in a season.