Marko Dubrava

Reaction score
He is in real life one of the best players in his generation. He is youngest player in Croatian League who scores a goal! His playing style is compared to Messi, and he looks like Modric. Here is some video of his moves and goals, and screenshoot in fm 13 :)

Name: Alen Halilovic
Club: Dinamo Zagreb
D.O.B: 18.6.1996
Nationality: Croatian
Position: AMR/AMC

Strengths:

• pace, agility, dribbling, flair
Weaknesses:

• strength
  • he has mani weaknesses but he's only 16.

Alen Halilovic The Next Big Thing HD - YouTube

Last edited:
lookin good
was expecting passing and teamwork to be higher
will probably be a beasty winger and could be turned into a great poacher as well

Last edited:
I imagine having Croatia ticked would make him available. Setting "players from international competitions for "Eastern Europe in the custom database would possibly make him appear.

Can i change databese while playing a game (like second season) ?

It seems to me that he has many weaknesses but his stats peak at his position meaning he will be really good but wont look particularly special. Might get him as a back-up for my team.

no,but you can add a league and adding the croatian first division should be enough if you want to sign him

i thought of that, but im now JUNE 28 and this league start 20.06...... so ******* stupid 8-day **** ! :/

can someone tell how can i bought him in the first season? í'm with Ajax and had and offer accepted for him, but then it said that he can only come in july 2014!!! I want him to come now and i've seem people that could buy him in the first transfer window. How?

can someone tell how can i bought him in the first season? í'm with Ajax and had and offer accepted for him, but then it said that he can only come in july 2014!!! I want him to come now and i've seem people that could buy him in the first transfer window. How?

In most European leagues you can't sign non-EU players until they're 18.

They haven't joined yet though, it might change when its announced

why does it say hes only 2 stars on potentiall for me? i scouted him several times with dif. scouts and still only says 2 star.

why does it say hes only 2 stars on potentiall for me? i scouted him several times with dif. scouts and still only says 2 star.

how high is his CA rated
if its silver Ca and 2 star PA then he will probably improve most by 4

I didn't even know he was in the game! Next years FM will be run by Alen and Hachim Mastour.