Loaded up as English manager with Automatic experience.

EURO Cup qual. (league) - £23.5M / £875K p/w
Champions Cup qual. (league) - £31.5M / £1M p/w
Title Challenge - £33.5M / £1M p/w
Winner - £36M / £1M p/w

Interesting. The best way to go seems to be setting the bar at qualifying for the Champions League; same wage budget and only £5.5M less than winning.
Does setting your managerial experience change your transfer budget given at the start of the game?

Anyukov
The Berezutski twins
Ignashevich
Denisov
Semshov
Dzagoev
Bilyaletdinov
Pavlyuchenko
Arshavin
Pogrebnyak
Akinfeev
Bystrov
Kerzhakov
Denis Kolodin (in real life) is a decent player as well, if I recall correctly. But nice list of Russians, that should help a few people. Oh, and Dmitri Sychev (not sure if that's how it's spelt) is a good player as well - I think he plays for Locomotive Moscow.

This is what would I do: Get Andreas Beck, Dzagoev, and Akinfeev, and Vasily Berezutski.
But it's really surprising, that they have only 36 million budget. IRL, they seem to have infinite money.
Isn't Andreas Beck German, or has he changed nationalities or something? Igor Akinfeev is by far the best Russian player on FM, I think. In real life...it's fairly close between Akinfeev, Arshavin and Pavlychenko. I'm surprised Akinfeev hasn't been snatched up by a top team (like Inter Milan) yet! He's a good player who's still fairly young and consistent. I guess in real life he would be fairly cheap (probably cheaper than the likes of Manuel Neuer, if Neuer didn't ask to leave Schalke 04), so I'm very surprised Akinfeev's still at CSKA Moscow!

Finished my first season fourth, got into the Europa League, I sold Zhirkov and Roberto Carlos and bought a few young Russians in as replacements.

Eto was my top scorer with 26 goals in 36 games but I was playing him in left wing rather than strike.

I have decided to take this game on and see where i can end up, I feel the younger russians are the way forward rather than some of the older ones.

Signings:

Anyukov - Zenit, 20Mil With Clauses
Faizulin - Zenit - 15mil with Clauses
Gabulov - Alania - 3.5mil

I know I have spent quite alot of money already but I felt it was vitally important to bring in Russians more than anything else.

so far so good in my anzhi career, reached the half way point of my first season and am top of the league, losing only once to spartak moscow away 2-1, eto'o scores at least 2 goals almost every game! thiago is also playing well and my defence has been solid, only conceding 9 so far.

Finished my first season now.

Top of the league by 9 points ahead of rubin and 10 ahead of zenit. (form dipped very badly after the split in the league 5 more games and zenit would proably have topped the league).

Formation 4-3-2-1, controlled the games and et'o kept banging in the goals. Special kudos to Zhrikov 26 assists for the season.

Player of the year Samuel Eto'o 52 goals in 48 games outstanding season.

Signings. Even with the anji/ anzhi budget i signed relatively cheap. Laquinta, Amauri, Rory delap, Arne Friedrich, Nedum Ohuoha, Jerzy Dudek and a young brazilian lad with loads of potential Casemiro. Mostly cheap signings but will need to look for more russians next window with that stupid 6 player rule.

Update before kick off of the second season. So far CSKA have gone into recievership after a poor league finish 12. Both the berzitusky brothers have been signed up for a total 16.5 mil (asking price basically) not good news on the keeping front akinfeev wont even discuss a contract after plenty of attempts. But i have signed the wonderkid goal per van stegan (or something like that). 30 million left on the budget so gonna try blow all of that on arshavin. Laquinta and amauri have been sold of to tottenham and kuban respectively in exchange for 5 million and lacina traore.

Very keen to find out my champions league group and will start regular post with my european affairs.

Finished my first season now.

Top of the league by 9 points ahead of rubin and 10 ahead of zenit. (form dipped very badly after the split in the league 5 more games and zenit would proably have topped the league).

Formation 4-3-2-1, controlled the games and et'o kept banging in the goals. Special kudos to Zhrikov 26 assists for the season.

Player of the year Samuel Eto'o 52 goals in 48 games outstanding season.

Signings. Even with the anji/ anzhi budget i signed relatively cheap. Laquinta, Amauri, Rory delap, Arne Friedrich, Nedum Ohuoha, Jerzy Dudek and a young brazilian lad with loads of potential Casemiro. Mostly cheap signings but will need to look for more russians next window with that stupid 6 player rule.

Update before kick off of the second season. So far CSKA have gone into recievership after a poor league finish 12. Both the berzitusky brothers have been signed up for a total 16.5 mil (asking price basically) not good news on the keeping front akinfeev wont even discuss a contract after plenty of attempts. But i have signed the wonderkid goal per van stegan (or something like that). 30 million left on the budget so gonna try blow all of that on arshavin. Laquinta and amauri have been sold of to tottenham and kuban respectively in exchange for 5 million and lacina traore.

Very keen to find out my champions league group and will start regular post with my european affairs.

Stop buying foreigners lol waste of your money and wage budget to be honest, I would look towards Anyukov and Dzagoev aswell. Also ask your board to build you better training facilities if you haven't already to bring through good youth players and look towards youth russians, I signed Faizilun (Sp?) from Zenit who has been brilliant for me.

I think this could finish in second season to win UCL coz I believe that in second season many players gonna released from big club and it's the perfect time to built the team on your own.

First season, they have potential to win the internal league then go to UCL.

I will try this after San Marino challenge.

Won the league in my 1st season and into the champions league group now.. Just beat AC milan 2-1 in the San Siro :D

any fmbase databases should really give anzhi a 100 million or more transfer budget and a wage budget which is one of biggest if not biggest in game to match real life. they could literally afford anyone, the budget in game doesnt match their ambition irl.

any fmbase databases should really give anzhi a 100 million or more transfer budget and a wage budget which is one of biggest if not biggest in game to match real life. they could literally afford anyone, the budget in game doesnt match their ambition irl.

Totally Agree.