Khalaf

Reaction score
Hey guys im starting a new save with arsenal I play 4-2-3-1 and to be honest i dont like the current Arsenal squad so im looking to make some changes can you guys help me with the players in which to sell and for how much i can get out of them and also good potential players to buy and for roughly how much i can buy them for. Screenshots of your Transfer History in any save with a good premier league side will help just to give me a better understanding of which players are available. Thank you

I've never had a save with Arsenal and I don't know what your budget is but looking at their squad i'd say you need a CB, a ST and a back-up GK. For CB, look at Doria (Botafogo - Costs about 11 million pounds) or Eder Balanta (River Plate - Around 7 million). Both are very popular on FM as they turn into the best in the world and they are very young. For a back-up GK I would personally recommend Timo Horn (Koln - Buyout of 3.8 million). He's very young and cheap and is more than happy to be back-up for a few years. For ST, and if you're on a latter update, Giroud is no way near as good so I would sell him for 20+million and get another striker in. If you want realism go for Alexis Sanchez who'll probably cost 13-17 million. Other wonderkids include Jese (29 million buyout and is a monster), Kevin Volland (12.75m buyout from Hoffenheim and that is a bargain), Michy Batshauyi from Standard with a 6.75m buyout, Gabriel Barbosa you can get from Santos for 2-5million or Luciano Vietto for about 5 million. If you want a 'ready made' player and have the dosh then go for Karim Benzema but he'll probably cost you 30-40 million.

If your playing on the latest transfer update then you'll also need a RB as Sagna has left and to keep in realistic you can get Debuchy (Newcastle - for 8-10 million).

If you play with a target man then Giroud is certainly good enough first season. Walcott also plays well and gets goals. Podolski plods along and may get 10 so if you need to replace anyone first season it's him. A right back to replace the 31 yr old Sagna and a decent defensive mid to replace Arteta- matuidi, rode or kampl all reasonably priced and solid. A cb can be important as Vermaelen a little injury prone but is often good back up at LB so mert and Koscielny (who got me 11 goals in season I just finished) are your only two real options. Balanta ok but didn't perform first season for me so loaned him out, may play this season. De vrij a cheap option as well can play right back or centre back and is already a player with international experience

hmm thanks guys this helped ive bought balanta and just missed out on Doria. I let vermaelen go so I want a new backup CB that can do the job well.

hmm thanks guys this helped ive bought balanta and just missed out on Doria. I let vermaelen go so I want a new backup CB that can do the job well.

Have a look at Laporte, Ginter, Schar, Tah, De Vrij, Casasola and Dier for Back-up CB, all young and fairly cheap. Marc Bartra is a more expensive but better quality option.