WesleyLUFC

Reaction score
I have redone the Australian club football layout and have made the following layout:

Fosters Premier League - top 9 Aussie Teams and Wellington Phoenix
Quantas Championship - North, South, East and West leagues with 8 teams in each (from 2 states)
Ford State Leagues - The remaining teams from each state in leagues of 5/6/7/8 teams

Australian Cup - Knockout Cup with all the Australian teams, culminating with a Boxing day final
Australian National Cup - Group Stage then Knockout with the FPL teams and the QC teams running in the spring
Billabong Trophy - Group Stage then Knockout with the FPL teams
Australian Champions Sheild - Winner of the Australian Cup vs Winner of the FPL

I am currently testing the game and I might put it up for download if people are interested. This is my first serious go at making something with the editor.
Would anyone be interested in making me some Logos and Kits for this? I would be very grateful.(A)

yeah this sounds really good. are gonna involve Melbourne Heart and Sydney Rovers? FYI Fosters isnt really drank in Oz apprently (I have Perth relatives) but its your database just thought i would mention it:)

i dont think ive got Melboure Heart or Sydney Rovers but i dont know all the team names in the lower leagues.
But i have had to make the Ford State leagues inactive because i couldnt sort out the regional leagues promotion/relegation.
TBH i never knew about fosters not really being drunk in Oz but it just seems very australian to me!

Fosters is only brewed in UK by Newcastle Breweries. It is and i quote 'too poofy a drink for us so we gave it to yas' haha. Yeah ive seen other people have problems with regional promotions for oz and other. i wont pretend to be an expect at editor ill keep stoom. Looks very exciting concept for footall down under. ill certainly download it. hope you can get AFL working with this aswell as i have seen others on forums have problems with it.