samij

Reaction score
Hey lads, i just signed bernardo silva for man united and i was wondering what his best position/role would be to get the best out of him. So far he seems good but i need to make him more consistent.

first season? i know overall man u are a bigger club, but im arsenal, and he dont want to know!

I use him in my wonderkid create a club test save and i also havent been impressed. My assman keeps putting him at shadow striker (i use strikerless tactics) but im not sure he is suited for that. I would prefer him in a cm position (as cm/dlp or ap for example) or as an amc playmaker.

how did you sign him in your first season with man u?

trequartista

I play an Att Forward with 3 narrow attack midfielders in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Iv got Bernado on the right in a Trequartista role (change his training focus to this too) and Eriksen in an Adv Playermaker (Att) with sterling as shadow striker. My centre mid's are deep lying playermaker (sup) and BWM (D). Only recently tried this instead of having him as an inside forward but he's much closer to the goal now and much more involved in the play! Only had him half a season and he's a key player now!

Hey lads, i just signed bernardo silva for man united and i was wondering what his best position/role would be to get the best out of him. So far he seems good but i need to make him more consistent.

I played him as Wide midfielder Attack on Right midfield. He won World player of the year twice.