Beta worth playing or should I wait for full game?

SRB19

Reaction score
There is not much more to add to the title, it really says it all.

Yes its worth playing, i've been playing FM since CM99 and they are doing this since FM12 is i remember correctly, and it was a mess.
But after FM14 all theyr beta started being very smooth and stable. Im having a crash in every 15~20 days but just make it save every 7 days and you will be fine, bugs they fix for final release wont carry on if you have a save made on beta.

there's more new features in this version than from what i remember in the past few years. i've played around 5 hours haven't had any crashes yet. overall i'm enjoying it, haven't had a look into the match analysis section though.

I have had literally 0 issues so far. One bug where a players stats didnt show which fixed itself upon continuing.

Well worth getting.

i play a little of the beta to get used to all the new features etc ready for the full game

If you prefer 2D view instead of modern 3D, I believe you should wait for the full release. Current 2D is awful.

Last edited:
I've played 20 hours so far and haven't found any major problems except maybe slightly higher than normal injuries. Well worth playing as basically is the final game besides the smallest of bugs