Ramires

Reaction score
already in 7-5 games in the season and Phillips is playing really good but is stats are going down drastically, his 37 and i love to play him because he has 18 finishing something Zigic can't contend for, but as is passing in his years like i said his going down so i need a new striker who can finish,
play a 4-5-1 formation with 1 cdm 2 cm and aml and amr

any suggestions?

or anyway i can get zigic to score more

Well since i'm guessing your on a low budget i would have to say Garra Dembele. He is amazing in that formation since i also use it. Play him as a poacher and hope your midfield can supply him, I signed him for 750k from Levski the first season and i'm now in my 3rd season and he's worth 7mil, and have man city and napoli bidding like crazy for him. Last season he scored: 26 goals in 33 apps last season and finished top goalscorer runner-up.

Also if he isn't too much, Fraizer Campbell does a good job as a poacher, i singed him in January 2013 from sunderland for 925k, and its now March 2013 and he's scored 7 goals in 9 apps so far which is good i guess :) He's a speed demon so he would be excellent as a poacher.

If youve got enough then get Christian Benitez of old and play him as a poacher **** score week in week out