Captain demoted for no apparent reason

Iceberg88

Reaction score
I'm playing Minnesota United FC and I signed Hervin Ogenda. I didn't make him any promises as I never ever make players I sign any promises. I get an email in my Inbox that Will Trapp is unhappy that I dropped him as Captain.

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 8.26.55 AM.png

I go and look in Tactics/Captains and Trapp is grayed out. Ogenda is my new captain. I changed my Captain to Boxall. Anybody had this happen to them?
Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 8.28.44 AM.png

I'm playing Minnesota United FC and I signed Hervin Ogenda. I didn't make him any promises as I never ever make players I sign any promises. I get an email in my Inbox that Will Trapp is unhappy that I dropped him as Captain.

View attachment 658663

I go and look in Tactics/Captains and Trapp is grayed out. Ogenda is my new captain. I changed my Captain to Boxall. Anybody had this happen to them?
View attachment 658664
It looks like Trapp is now the VC easiest way to sort it is to replace him initially as Vice Captain then you should be able to make him captain once more.

It looks like Trapp is now the VC easiest way to sort it is to replace him initially as Vice Captain then you should be able to make him captain once more.
Sadly, he's grayed out for that, too.

Sadly, he's grayed out for that, too.
It maybe be a bug in the programme. Report it to Sports Interactive, easiest way to do so is via the Sports Interactive forum website.