Havent had internet for the last 4-5 days, really annoyed about that >.> Im buying all players, if anyone is selling please let me know :)

The deadline for transfers has passed but its really up to you guys. I can extend the deadline again until tomorrow night or start the game now. What do you want me to do?

Extend,

United_68, i give u dann and welbeck for 11.5m?, go on im in 14m debt lol.

Actually forget it, i deal. Welbeck & Dann 2 united_68 for 10m, DEAL.

only 4m in debt now, Anyone wanna buy Malumbu for 4m or willing to negotiate a suitbale price? :L

Seeing as there is not much transfer action, all those who are under the 18 player minimum squad size will have League 2 quality backups. I will start the game at MIDNIGHT (the transfer deadline end) and upload the squads.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Edit: I'm willing to lower the minimum squad size to 16.

What does lowering the squad size help those who do not have a full squad?

I'll trade Agbonlahor for any two random players :p

What does lowering the squad size help those who do not have a full squad?
It just means you won't be stuck with really bad backups.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED

It just means you won't be stuck with really bad backups.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED

Better bad backups than none.

Does my transfers to united_68 go through from 4pm, otherwise i got 28 points deduction :(

EDIT: just checked, only 6 points deducted then, phew, hopefully i can not get bottom 2 with that :D