Concerts and gigs

went to see oasis at murrayfield last month but kasabian stole the show. too good to be a support act seriously. still though oasis...amazing...nuff said

off to Leeds Fest!
went to bennicassim a couple of weeks back, bit of a disastrous friday... most bands cancelled!!
other than that it was awesome!

going to alot of the Warehouse Project in manchester too- deadmau5, fatboy slim, pete tong... should be good :)

Ive won tickets, well 2 spots on the guestlist for Malcolm Middleton and friends covering Madonna songs, as much as I love Malky dunno if I cba going to Glasgow to see him do Madonna songs. Think its gunna be shown on channel 4 as well

Bon Jovi at Trashton Gate.... best gig of my life.

Black Stone Cherry at 02 academy was pretty good as well :p

Bon Jovi at Trashton Gate.... best gig of my life.

Black Stone Cherry at 02 academy was pretty good as well :p
I was going to see bsc last year but didn't for some reason, they were quality when they supported nickleback

Went to Ward Park last weekend, headlined by Snow Patrol again for the largest concert ever held in Northern Ireland with 44,000 people there apparently. I had never been to a concert before and I'm not a massive SP fan but boy was that one amazing atmosphere. The chill up my spine when the entire crowd sang to Run was incredible. They said they would be back... and I will be back as well... even if I got kneecapped by an intoxicated **** and had to sit beside a smelly old man on the train to Bangor. The only supporting act I heard off was General Fiasco, they were ok but barely half the people were there when they came on and nobody really paid too much attention to them. Best day out in a very long time... shame most of my mates are going to see Paramore in Belfast in a couple of weeks :S

Going to see Bullet for my Valentine in December, and hoping to see Blink 182 when they decide to do some gigs in UK =)

Favourite gigs so far...

Bloc Party x3
Slipknot
Prodigy
Limp Bizkit
Killswitch Engage
Paramore

I went to see Rage Against The Machine on Sunday at Finsbury Park in London (not to far from Emirates Stadium). It was without doubt the best gig I've ever been too, beating AC/DC, Green Day and Lost Prophets. Gallows and Gogol Bordello made probably the best support acts ever, they could have both headlined on their own, the crowd loved it that much.

Rage's encore was amazing, quotes from Simon Cowell and Joe McEldery on getting to Christmas number one with The Climb being played over the top. It was amazing when they came out and did Killing In The Name :)

Anyone going to Download this weekend you're gonna think they're amazing :D

Ive won tickets, well 2 spots on the guestlist for Malcolm Middleton and friends covering Madonna songs, as much as I love Malky dunno if I cba going to Glasgow to see him do Madonna songs. Think its gunna be shown on channel 4 as well

Sent an email confirming my guest today and got an email back saying id be getting free JD and a goodie bag as well \0/

My mum & Dad are going to Keane on 18th. I went 2 Lightening Seeds In March

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread.

But my tickets to Fatboy Slim at Swindon Oasis for the 3rd December came today. Can't wait! :D

I'm hoping to see One Direction in January with some mates :wub: [hey, it took some balls to write this on the interweb]

going to see the kooks in about a month then the arctic monkeys novemberish
was gonnna go coldplay but £60?!?!?!

Might be going to Professor Green , not sure though, or even if there's any tickets left :?

Went to see The Wombats on Friday and going to see Arctic Monkeys in November! The Wombats were brilliant, real crowd-pleasers!

I'm hoping to see One Direction in January with some mates :wub: [hey, it took some balls to write this on the interweb]

Go kill yourself. :)

Might be going to Professor Green , not sure though, or even if there's any tickets left :?

He's really, really, really, really freaking awesome live!