Thefmgod

Reaction score
HEY, quick note, my layout does improve over the pages so if you could get through the first 2 pages it gets a lot better now please Enjoy!
View attachment 458704
View attachment 458703

Reports coming in from Crewe that they have hired new and unknown manager.

The new boss is said t be 'thrilled' to be the manager of this great English club.
'Its always been a passion of mine, football, the sport we love, and what better way to do it then manager the club you love? If i could, I would make Crewe into a big club, why not?'

Fans are said to be happy with his ambition, how will he do? Find out soon

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't update tonight, but trust me, the month we just had will be worth it! so far we have scored 14 in 5 games!

View attachment 458215

August, the month of our lives
3/8/13 Rotherham at home
This was it, the moment we was waiting for. The first game of the season, the lads emerged from the tunnel to the optimistic crowd he had their voices heard.
We started well, 17th minute we struck! Harry Davis from the corner! the home crowd erupted! then moments later 2-0! Davis again! Who needs a striker? we then cooled down, played slow passes and stopped the opponent getting close. Half time, told the boys to not get complacent. They listened, and we dominated, and we then scored in the 84th, and made it 3-0. The crowd sung their praises, we are crewe can we do it?
View attachment 458213
3/8/13 MK Dons away
after coming from a sensational home win, we went to MK Dons, boys were hoping to get the 3 points. And we started again, Moyo! 21st minute finished a great team effort 1-0 to crewe. Then before we know it, 2-0 Moyo again! we picked up the ball ran through and smacked it in the top of the roof. Half -time came, the lads were told to keep it up. But they did not. 2-1 bamford. We switched off and he punished. Then again he scored 2-2. What had happened? the boys didn't defend well, and we deserved to conceded. Then our little legend. Max Clayton! 3-2! The away stand erupted as Clayton sprinted to the fans! and we held on! 3-2 crewe
View attachment 458212
17/8/13 Tranmere at home
This was our third game, we had not lost yet, seem to score alot, will this be evident again? The game kicked off. We kept pressing but we did not manage to score. Half-time came after a drab first half. Told the boys I was not happy. And they was all ears. 1-0 Crewe!Mark ellis from the corner! then 10 minutes later Byron Moore! 2-0 to the Crewe! then before we knew it, 2-1 tranmere caught us out and we did not know what had happen, however, Max Clayton scored! 3-1! Game over.
View attachment 458210
24/8/13 Orient away
Orient are a good club, could this be our reality check? The away stand was loud and proud. The first half was drab, 0-0 told the boys I want them to do better. We kicked off and we scored! straight from kick off! 1-0. and then we kept knocking on the door, untill the 82 minute. Byron Moore again! 2-0 the away stand was in full voice! Game over.
View attachment 458209
24/8/13 Swindon away.
Another big game. Swindon are a good team, another fantastic away crowd followed us. Harry davis headed it in! 25th minute! 1-0 Crewe. Then Swindon came back, 1-1. Another goal! 2-1 to the crewe boys! Max Clayton! right on the stroke of half time. Swindon came out a diffrent team. And on the 47th minute they scored 2-2. And Swindon kept knocking. but we didn't let them in, and we had countered! Clayton picked up the ball, played it to the wing, made a superb run and got on the end of the ball! 3-2 93rd minute! We had won!
View attachment 458208
What a month, not lost and only conceded 5. Could we keep this up?
View attachment 458207
POM
Harry davis, scored a few and kept them out
View attachment 458206
hope you enjoyed this epiosde take care! and see you at the next update!

Hey, check the new update if you have not already :) new update later/tomorrow

Hey guys, feed back would be really nice, also if we get to a cup final I could make a video? Up to you guys

View attachment 457661
September, another month of dreams.
7/9/13 Peterborough at home
First game of the new month, would the boys calm down now? Would we dip in form? Lets find out. We kicked off dominated the game and then we scored! Oliver in the 22nd minute! split the defense open and scored a peach of a goal! Then minutes later 2-0!Moore played the 1-2 with Oliver then placed it in the top left of the net. Half-time came, told the boys to keep it up. But peterboro struck straight away. 2-1. Disaster! in the 63rd minute Osman was sent off for a reckless challenge. Then it got worse! Alan Martin our keeper was sent off in the 80th minute. Boro pressed us as much as they could, but we held on, 2-1.
View attachment 457660
14/8/13 Walsall at home
We should win these sort of games, and the boys knew this. 1-0 Max Clayton picked up the ball and smashed it home. And apart from that it was the most boring game we have ever played. Final score 1-0 Crewe
View attachment 457659
21/9/13 Oldham away
Big game. Want to keep winning and we did! Grant in the 9th minute finished it off outside the box. 20 minutes later 2-0 Moussa Dembele, on loan from Fulham sends the away fans into a chorous of cheers and hes name echoed around Boundary park on hes first goal for the club. then once again we score,3-0! Max Clayton wrapped the game up before half time. However, oldham got a late goal on 3-1.
View attachment 457658
29/9/13 Gillingham at home
Last game of the month. Wanted to keep our winning streak going but it did not. 0-0 was the final score, was in the middle of the park the whole game.
View attachment 457657
League table
Still sitting pretty at the top,
View attachment 457656
Can we hold it? Find out next time!
POM
Max Clayton. 3 goals in 4 games and 2 assists makes him my player of the month
View attachment 457655

Good job man!
I think the lack of feedback is caused by no transfer news. People tend to comment on that a lot. :)

Good job man!
I think the lack of feedback is caused by no transfer news. People tend to comment on that a lot. :)
Knew i forgot something from that first update! Thanks, check my newest post

View attachment 457600
We had a very good window, sort of disappointed we did not get a very good striker on loan, however we did get one, dembele scores goals gets assists, did cancel the Moncur loan as I did not need him. Luke Gatbutt is brilliant really recommend him.O'Keefe is a good back up.
For the outs did not really sell anyone, all have good potential so kept them all.
Hope this bring in some feed back guys :)

View attachment 457596
October: The reality check
5/10/13 Notts County away
Coming back from 2 amazing months we go into the game against Notts County. Notts pressed us straight fro the off David Bell scored 25th minute. 1-0 Notts County, then it went to half time 1-0 down, had a right go at them and they didnt listen. 2-0. What had happened to the Crewe that had dominated the league for the past two months? Then we whipped in a cross and Dugdale scored 2-1! Back in with a shout, Then we scored again from the spot! Dembele fired it down the middle 2-2! then we gave away a penalty, 3-2 Notts county. The ref blew the final whistle, we had lost.
View attachment 457595
12/10/13 Preston away
After coming back from our first lost of the season to Notts County, we was feeling quite optimistic still, we could win this, we was top!We kicked off dominated from the off, 1-0 Byron Moore in the 19th minute! Deepdale was silent apart from the away section, we dominated the whole half and we was unlucky to not be 2 or 3 goals up. The second half kicked off, and it was a very poor second half, and the game finished 1-0 to the Crewe boys!
View attachment 457592
19/10/13 Bristol City at home
Bristol City, sitting mid table surprisingly, we was confident of a win, as the players emerged from the tunnel to the voices of the 6 thousand crewe fans, the lads played well, Moyo scored in the 21st! we was leading after a dominant first half. The second half kicked off to Bristol, and we dominated again! Moyo again! 2-0 in the 52nd minute! The match finished there we defended well and kept the ball, game over what a win!
View attachment 457589
22/10/13 Stevenage at home
Coming from a good home win and our impeccable home form, we was confident again, we kicked off and started strong, however they scored in the 16th minute. However Ellis scored in the 19th minute! 1-1, we then scored again, Dembele! 2-1 what we deserved. We went into the second half on top and that started again, We hit the bar! then they countered and scored, 2-2. We then decided we had enough of siting back. O'keefe scored in the 74th and AJ in the 82nd 4-2, game over.
View attachment 457588
26/10/13 Sheff United away
Sheffield united, not my favorite club if im honest, however they are a good team for this sort of league. And they showed it, they scored 1-0 it was like we was not playing, then they punished us again 2-0 all before half-time. Then no matter what I said the boys could not score, it finished 2-0 to Sheff United
View attachment 457587
League table
2 losses of the season so far not too happy with that but we still sit top
View attachment 457586
POTM
Moyo was my player of the month, as he was evident in most our goals scored 2 himself and was a real force and problem for the opposition
View attachment 457584

Good to see Moyo has been doing fine for you - I always ended up selling him at Newcastle. My loss - your gain :)

Good to see Moyo has been doing fine for you - I always ended up selling him at Newcastle. My loss - your gain :)
Yeah I mean he wont be near the sort of BPL quality but a Brilliant player to pick up on a free in lower leagues!

Hey mate, just a quick word on feedback. I'd make the league table photos slightly bigger and the POTM photo a bit bigger, and the general font a bit bigger, more spread out and centre it. Also you don't neccessarily need photos for matches because you have a good amount of detail.

Just suggestions in my opinion, i'm no expert myself :)

Hey mate, just a quick word on feedback. I'd make the league table photos slightly bigger and the POTM photo a bit bigger, and the general font a bit bigger, more spread out and centre it. Also you don't neccessarily need photos for matches because you have a good amount of detail.

Just suggestions in my opinion, i'm no expert myself :)
Thanks for feedback appreciate it and I do take everything in to consideration, I will try to increase the table and POTM photos bigger not too sure how, and I will do the font always thought about that and maybe add some colours. Also I have tried to center it however it does not work for some reason.

Thanks for feedback appreciate it and I do take everything in to consideration, I will try to increase the table and POTM photos bigger not too sure how, and I will do the font always thought about that and maybe add some colours. Also I have tried to center it however it does not work for some reason.

To make the photos bigger, assure you are on the advanced reply and double click the picture , then select medium, and centre is below:)

To make the photos bigger, assure you are on the advanced reply and double click the picture , then select medium, and centre is below:)
You legend! in the process of the newest update, should be done in 10

View attachment 4571472/11/13 Bradford at home
This would be a very hard game,especially coming off the back of a lose, we are not used to that at all. However, we started well! Dembele gave us the lead in the 26th minute and we was flying. However, Bradford hit us twice in 4 minutes in the 35th and 39th minute. 2-1 Bradford. Are we really doing bad now?Told the lads I was fuming and they took great notice. Max Clayton scored in the 67th and 71st, we was back in front 3-2! We then scored again Moyo in the 77th, 3 goals in 10 minutes. Sensational, and that was the final score.
FT Crewe 4-2 Bradford
View attachment 457148
16/11/13 Brentford away
Brentford, just missed out on promotion the season before, and would be a real force this season. However we hit first 32nd minute we got a penalty and Davis finished from the spot 1-0.
Half time came and the boys went out and was very sluggish, and we was punished Norris finished in the 59th minute 1-1. Then we got a corner, Davis climbed over the defense 2-1! They pegged us back straight away a few minutes later 2-2. Then clayton was slammed to the floor in the 89th minute, all eyes set upon the ref, and he gave the penalty! Davis, infont of the awaiting away section took the run up, and scored!!!3-2! The away stand erupted into noise! A hat-trick for Davis!
FT Brentfrord 2-3 Crewe
View attachment 45714323/11/13 Port Vale at home
Easy win this should be, and it showed early on!Colclough scored in the 4th minute! then two minutes later Moore scored! 2-0 in 6 minutes! However Port vale struck 2-1. And that was all really we saw out the lead and won.
FT Crewe 2-1 Port Vale

View attachment 45714026/11/13 Carlisle away
Another fixture that should of been an easy 3 points. However we was pegged back early on, they scored in the 18th 1-0.10 minutes later, clayton skipped past 2 defenders and beat the keeper 1-1! Then right before half-time they scored again 2-1. Was livid at half time how was we losing?! Then before we knew it. 3-1 Carlisle. What on earth was happening. Made 3 subs which made a huge diffidence. Colcolough went down penalty! Davis finished 3-2, we was back in it, then on the 88th minute tootle made a run in to the box and whacked it on the volley! 3-3!!! The left back scored!
FT Carlisle 3-3 Crewe

View attachment 45713930/11/13 Crawley at home
A huge 3 points needed to show our authority. Bland first half untill the 39th minute Inman scored! 1-0 Crewe! Half time came told the boys I wanted even better and they gave it. 48th AJ scored a peach of a header! 2-0! Then in the 70th Crawley scored and got themselves back into the game. 2-1. Then 77th minute Clayton hit the deck. Penalty! Crawley had Johnson dismissed and Davis finished once again 3-1
FT Crewe 3-1 Crawley

View attachment 457136
League table
Still up the top! Can we hold it?

View attachment 457134

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS:
View attachment 413659
​WILSON OFFERED EXTENSION ON CONTRACT AT CREWE
View attachment 457133
CREWE BOSS AND PLAYER CLAIM AWARDS
View attachment 457132
View attachment 457131

POM goes to Harry Davis!
Scored 6 goals and managed to stop attackers second time he has won it!
View attachment 457130