dannyrefc

Reaction score
hello lads, is anyone playing as everton? how do the finances turn out and transfer budgets once the tv money kicks in?

been tempted to go them but the injuries and the 2mil budget is putting me off

I am. Still in the first season so cant answer the finance questions but the squad is well balanced & the majority of your injury problems are gone within a month of the season starting.

From what i hear, the tv money helps the finance side greatly but am only going on what I've read on here. Tbh, I havent really needed to make big changes so havent missed it. I am doing a story if you care to read, would link it but am on my phone atm. Sure you'll find it though ;)

thanks for giving your point of view i will have a look out for it and give it a read

I've just finished my third season and the the debt was cleared at the start of last season so they're fine now, I've also made a profit in every transfer window bar the initial one, so I guess that helps, I currently have £106M transfer budget and just over 600k spare in wages, with a complete squad and promising youngsters. Just in the process of buying a back up cb and rb