Updates over the last few days...

* Norway top division mostly done
* South Africa premier commenced
* Watford, Everton, West Ham and Newcastle youth trawled
* Requests added
* Argentine, Spanish and Italian additions
* Some English staff

Closing in on 15,000 players.

About 500 new players added over the last week, some staff and some frees. Targets included: Mexico, missing players in England lower leagues and premier reserves, some Portugal and some high potential Brazilians.

View attachment 28161

Last edited:
As I'm actually running out of people to find, could I have some requests? I can't promise I'll be able to get them, but I'll definitely look.

Please post name as it appears in game, current team and if possible a mugshot of the chap so I can recognise him.

And please keep your pack up to date and check that I haven't already added the guy you want - that's happened far too often before!

Last edited:
Hello, Carlos!

First I'd like to say I love your work, super clean and nice looking facepack! Now for the reason I registered here; Any possiblity you'd be able to share the template?

Hello, Carlos!

First I'd like to say I love your work, super clean and nice looking facepack! Now for the reason I registered here; Any possiblity you'd be able to share the template?

Hi, thanks for the bump but I'm afraid I don't share. Sorry. You can send me requests and I'll do my best to find them.

Last edited:
Just spotted an anomaly that you might want to correct.

Ritchie Towell 61009286 on loan at Rotherham from Brighton. He is in his Brighton shirt. Nothing wrong with this, but..

Anthony Forde 28049348, Rotherham. This is also a pic of Ritchie Towell but in his Rotherham shirt.

Fantastic work tho. Really superb mate!

Just spotted an anomaly that you might want to correct.

Ritchie Towell 61009286 on loan at Rotherham from Brighton. He is in his Brighton shirt. Nothing wrong with this, but..

Anthony Forde 28049348, Rotherham. This is also a pic of Ritchie Towell but in his Rotherham shirt.

Fantastic work tho. Really superb mate!

****** **** those guys look like twins!

Just so we're absolutely sure, is this Anthony Forde? https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail...oto/1056927552

And thanks for the bump, it means loads when I'm trawling for players.

Last edited: