FM Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

Done deal:

Kleber from Ipswich (me) to Bury (I7IDanny) for 35 million.

If it is too late to go through, can you put it through at the end of the season, please?

The season has been completed! I will get screenshots and post them up here once I get back! :)

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Done deal:

Kleber from Ipswich (me) to Bury (I7IDanny) for 35 million.

If it is too late to go through, can you put it through at the end of the season, please?

Unfortunately that was too late, I will sort that out ready for the next season.

Comfirmed.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Any thoughts on which country to do the auction for next?

The season has been completed! I will get screenshots and post them up here once I get back!

i think another good european country like france/italy/germany?

The season has been completed! I will get screenshots and post them up here once I get back! :)

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Unfortunately that was too late, I will sort that out ready for the next season.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Ummm... Italy? Wouldn't mind De Rossi and Pato.

Next country should be one like Brazil!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

We've done brazil, how about Germany? Robben? Ribery? Muller etc

Havent we already had a round of south america which included brazil? :S

yeah we did. I think we should have an eastern Europe one with Russia Poland Ukraine turkey Greece and Romania

Yeah Brazil has been done, take a look at my squad and you will see where they have all gone. ;)

Only just seen this, is it too late to join? I'll take Blackburn if I can please :)

Only just seen this, is it too late to join? I'll take Blackburn if I can please :)

yeah you can have blackburn.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Hi guys, sorry no updates, found myself watching the wedding (an excuse to get a tad legless), then went out for a mates 21st, now home cos I got work in a couple hours, then I gotta work, then I got a wedding (reception) to go to, then come home, then got my football team (that I manage) its our last home game on Sunday. I will TRY to get screenshots up now! But if not then they will be up on Sunday, hope thats ok people.

Yea ok, u sound a busy guy at the moment lol.

Yeah, I dont know where its all come from! And I also forgot to say I have go karting on Monday as well for that mates 21st.

I can comment on here through the day whilst I am at work, I just wont be able to get up screenshots etc that are on my Mac at home.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

dmlambert did you do any boosts to my cardiff players like i posted? :)

All boosts were done as they were asked for so if you asked then yes they were :)

Whats are updates mate? ^.^

Sorry for the delay in updates, I had a very busy bank holiday weekend, so had literally no time to upload anything, I will get updates up on here tonight. Sorry again.