[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

update

atınç nukan is loaned to bjk one more year(last minute news).. valbuena give 3 m € from fenerbahçe per year to 2020.. saul new contracted in atletico madrid for 9 years(to 2026) and free transfer value is 100 m €.. andrea poli to bologna from milan.. bursaspor transferred titi form kasımpaşa free transfer(contract time is three years).. if you do as this transfers as all transfer you will do great update!! we are waiting 3.7.17

Do transfers of teams of Turkey

Do transfers of teams of Turkey

plssss
(K)

Marcelo Djalo, from Lugo to Fulham, three-year contract with an option for another year.

Ryan Tunnicliffe and Jack Grimmer are no longer at Fulham.

Last edited:
olympiakos transferred emenike from fenerbahçe and fenerbahçe transferred kameni from malaga free transfer..

sitting here, constantly refreshing this message board, waiting for the update, love the work you do (I am a gills fan, please credit us 750k for the sale of Dack to Blackburn)

Hi pr0,

Britt Assombalonga is still injured mate but in real life he isn't :-(

Cracking Update though

hey by pro !!
ı am writing errors in turkish super league; why is volkan demirel free ? he is training in fenerbahçe and he said will stay in fenerbahçe.. after that ; kerim frei in beşiktaş but he is at birmingham reel life , olcay şahan is in trabzonspor but he is still in bjk in this game.. gomis in galatasaray but belhanda and maicon arent in this club.. you transferred gomis but you did not belhanda and gomis :) you must correct this errors pls :)))) and kameni is coming to fenerbahçe and you should this transfer

sitting here, constantly refreshing this message board, waiting for the update, love the work you do (I am a gills fan, please credit us 750k for the sale of Dack to Blackburn)

Very bad bisnis from Giligham side.

Dack was player of season in Championship and on half season in premiership he is leading per average rating in premiership.

If he keeps his form probably I can win Premiership imediatly.

I rejected 40m offer from Psg for him.

after I complete my Ipswich run for sure I will play with Blackburn just because of him.

Last edited:
does this database relegate clubs like Sunderland, Hull etc. to the championship?

edit: nevermind, re-read the OP!

Origi shouldn't be a -9, he hasn't done anything in the past 2 years to show that he'll become one of the world's best.

Moreno should receive a fairly hefty CA downgrade, with particular focus in marking, decisions, concentration and positioning all of which should be in the single figures. He lost his place to a player who isn't a natural left back and always looked like a liability for Liverpool at the back.

We want bonucci conti calhanoglu biglia to ac milan and ac milan in europa league

mal döl

We want bonucci conti calhanoglu biglia to ac milan and ac milan in europa league
hi mal döl , milan had been 7th of 16-17 season in serie A.. so milan didnt deserve go to europe league !! after that; biglia still dont go milan.. what are you living head of ?

Last edited:
hi mal döl , milan had been 7th of 16-17 season in serie A.. so milan didnt deserve go to europe league !! after that; biglia still dont go milan.. what are you living head of ?

so booooringg! in few time this will be official. we want manage milan come on