Heskey retires from international football

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfc12345

Reaction score
Emile Heskey has retired from international football awwww what a shame we are gunna miss him so much :( :p

Emile-Heskey-001.jpg

Last edited:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss **** yes haha. about 2 months too late though.

sky sports news max

and timmsy who ever made theirs first will probelrly be the one that stays open

sky sports news max

and timmsy who ever made theirs first will probelrly be the one that stays open

I think we were both at the same time haha, i think mine should stay open cause mine says 'Emile Heskey' and not just 'Heskey' which makes it 10000x better :p

think this one was made first but doesn't really bother me what one stays open or closes, aslong as there's one about it.

anyway, I didnt see this coming but he did have a bad World Cup apart from the qualifiers and he's getting on a bit.

Don't think he was a bad England player at all. Just a poor goalscorer.

Good luck for Villa.

Gutted. The best non-goalscoring striker ever to play for England! I'll miss watching him try to run, and think too long about shooting before falling on his backside. :'(

What a great player he has been for England despite not having the most skill he always gives 100% and the work he does on behalf of the team and the other players often went un-noticed. He has been a credit too England and his passion and work rate put players such as lazy, immature Rooney to shame.

Bruno Bruno Bruno = England Legend

he was a good player, extremely good at assisting.. it isn't always about goalscoring.. it's usually assists that set up goals.. shame.. hope they find some one as good who can do assists.

It's a crying shame, this leaves England severely lacking in Ox-like centre-forwards.

we just have to rely on a stupidly tall clumsy fool who can barely kick a ball with out tripping over his own legs and an army of umpa-lumpa sized forwards and a granny ******** shrek look-a-like under achiever..*sigh*

i know he loves playing for his country but ******* glad thats over

He has been a poor player for many seasons now, why someone who can't get into the first team at Aston Villa but can play at a world cup is beyond me, although he was probably better than Rooney this world cup oO)

Last edited:
What a great player he has been for England despite not having the most skill he always gives 100% and the work he does on behalf of the team and the other players often went un-noticed. He has been a credit too England and his passion and work rate put players such as lazy, immature Rooney to shame.

Bruno Bruno Bruno = England Legend
rooney averages 12k a game...hardly lazy

rooney averages 12k a game...hardly lazy

no, but over priced..and judging by his world cup antics..lazy... "he wasn't 'feeling' it" is not an acceptable excuse, he is supposed to be one of the best england has to offer and part of the job is consistancy, if you can't play proffessional football for that wage and for your team.. theen there is a slight edge of lethargy in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.