prempz

Reaction score
Name: Mario Götze
Club: Borussia Dortmund
D.O.B:
Nationality: German
Position: Left winger

mario_gotze.jpg

Strengths: Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Anticipation, Creativity, Decisions, Flair, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility.

Weakness: No real weakness (maybe Aerial Ability)

Description: Wonderkid
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles: Advanced Playmaker - Attack

im on my second season now with liverpool and finished the first season second and ive tryed everythink to get this player to come to my club. ive been talking about him to the press but he keeps saying how he rather listens to his managers opinion instead of others.
atm his team is first in the league and they won the league last season aswell , so i was just wondering how are you people able to buy him ??? isit because you got him in the begining ???or somehow he wanted to leave ??? and if not who should i go for instead thanks.

P.S ive already got hazard , hulk , d. costa and gaitian but willing to sell hulk as i feel he doesn't bring as much hard working in matches as i'd like him to do , because of his work rate hes sometimes quite often quiet and sometimes i feel as if im playing with 10 men.

Last edited:
Didn't check. But sure Dortmund wont let him go for less than 80 million or something...

Didn't check. But sure Dortmund wont let him go for less than 80 million or something...
what ?????? you crazyyy ????? nahhh ive only bidded him for around 30 max would be upto 40 but thats way too much but im not really worried about the price what im worried about is him willing to have talks with me coz normally his agent says my client doesnt want to discuss etc etc.... ?

what season are you on ????

I meant that in euros, don't know what it is in pounds. But Neymar is just the same, so...
I'm in July 2011, just started. And Gotze himself is interested but Dortmund doesn't want to sell him.

welll in that case get him now because he wont wanna come to you in the future im on my second season and he wont leave but thats the player not the club and if the club dont wanna sell him it means you have a good chance because every player that is a key member of a team normally you would find it hard to negotiate. it was the same when i was trying to get eden hazard on my team

Last edited:
try to negotiate it to as little as possible and then give them a buy back price a cuple of million on goals scored a season then they should let you in

Is 80m it?

I had Leverkusen ask for (and I'm not even kidding, I paid this) 92m for Andre Schrülle

Is 80m it?

I had Leverkusen ask for (and I'm not even kidding, I paid this) 92m for Andre Schrülle

your joking why didnt you just go for carvani or somethink ? and how is 92m worth it ????

It wasn't I deleted the game afterwards :p

Because Cavani is a ST, where as Schrülle is an IF, and a **** good one at that.

But this was with Bayern. So they always make you pay over the odds.

It wasn't I deleted the game afterwards :p

Because Cavani is a ST, where as Schrülle is an IF, and a **** good one at that.

But this was with Bayern. So they always make you pay over the odds.

i would of gone for suarez or something cheeper better and skillfull but really is there any advice to getting this gotze guy coz i really want him on my team and if it means i should start over again then so be it ??

P.S do you know when the update comes out ? :p

Last edited:
Payed 100 million for him, 50m up front and 50m over 48 months, he still plays for me in 2024 so it was worth it, though his wages are big.

Play Hulk as a striker and you'll get him to score at least 70% of starting games. On topic goetze handed in a transfer request in December 2011 and asking price was €35m I think. Since I was LOSC Lille I couldn't afford it though. But some way I managed to win champions league anyways!!! (no cheats or reloads at all besides scout genie) second in league 1.

Payed 100 million for him, 50m up front and 50m over 48 months, he still plays for me in 2024 so it was worth it, though his wages are big.
is ther any way of getting him cheeper like before he starts getting expensive ????

Play Hulk as a striker and you'll get him to score at least 70% of starting games. On topic goetze handed in a transfer request in December 2011 and asking price was €35m I think. Since I was LOSC Lille I couldn't afford it though. But some way I managed to win champions league anyways!!! (no cheats or reloads at all besides scout genie) second in league 1.

hulk can sometimes be like a ghost on the field due to his work rate but when he preforms hes beast !!! do you play him as poacher ???

In season 2 of my current game, Chelsea bought Ronaldo for $50 million. For that amount of money, I'd make a run at Ronaldo.

The asking price first season in my save was 50 mil, and it's only gone up since then. It would be over 100 mil now.

Problem is that Dortmund renew his contract every 2 years or so as well.

In season 2 of my current game, Chelsea bought Ronaldo for $50 million. For that amount of money, I'd make a run at Ronaldo.
hmmm but his wages are high though but what do you expect lol ronaldo would leave any club if money was involed lol